''Kiss me''

''Kiss me''he rumbles against my neck

''Kiss me''he rumbles against my neck .Pulling me closer and closer onto his lap.

Sighing i kiss .His neck.

His cheek.

His jawline ,licking it and biting it as his hands move from my waist to my hips.

Pinching my hips.

''stop teasing me or there will be consequences''he stares with hooded-thick dark eyes.Glaring at me.

I AM A TEASE tho.

So ignoring him i rock my hips against his HUGE cock.

He whimpers and moans throwing his head backwards.I bend down kissing his neck .

Biting his adam-apple.My hands taking off his belt. Unbuttoning his white button-up.

Pushing him backwards .I sit on HIM.it.

Biting my lips.I push my falling blonde hair into a Bun.

He stares at me with soo much Lust.Biting his lips.Thrusting his hip up .

Keeping my hands on his chest-covered chest-.I feel his Heart thumping so fastly.I think he may get a heart attack or something.LOL.

''You look so pretty under me''i smirk ,he blushes . Smiling softly. Looking up at me with those eyes.God.

I can't resist anymore.Leaning in i stare at his pink-full lips.He stares at mine,Breathing heavily.

His hands come up to my neck pushing me down to his lips.

Soft kiss,his lips slowly sucking mine.Fingers caressing my neck.

Until he bites my lip harshly. moaning i open up his tongue entering in.

He sucks my tongue.His hands caressing my covered Boobs.

Biting my upper and lower lip .Sucking them.

I pull out only to be followed by his lip.

I bite his lips harshly making him groan louder and his hands take off my skirt.