Lovers in disguise

Rolling my eyes i mutter curse words on my mind.

''Why is my girl ignoring me?'' he asks with a smirk. 

I don't answer just continue to ignore him when i'm at his room. So stupid of me.

He pulls me to his lap he ignores the way my skirt raises up when i'm straddling him. His grey eyes locking with mine green ones.  His veiny arms gripping my hips to move me closer on him.

I continue to glare at him . He frows.

''Did i... Did i do something wrong?''  His deep voice making me fold .But i don't allow to fail this soon.

''You did'' i grip the collar of his  well ironed white button-up.  He looks deep in thoughts probably thinking in which part he  made a mistake. His eyebrow scrunched lips pouted while his stares is fixated at the  white wall.

''Cute'' i mutter under my breath. His eyes snap towards me .

''Me?Cute?'' he laughs sarcastically.

''I'm the hottest man you can come across. Women's would go on their knees for me. And you'' He smirks at me. ''You are just playing hard but i do know you touch yourself at my thoughts'' 

He smirks evilly .

''You aren't a man . You're just a boy . And i do know you can't keep your hands off me even when you can have any women. You still want me ,don't you?'' I smirk.

''My cute boy'' i smirk . His smirk fades away.

I gasp when i notice  blush creeping up his face. 

''Oh my '' My jaw drops open.

''My enemy is blushing '' I look at him amusingly . While he glares at me with that blush making him look so ...pretty .

''You should stop now'' he says burying his face on the crook of my neck.

''Or what? '' i dare to ask.

He lifts his face up after giving a tender kiss on my soft skin.His eyes roaming up and down my posture.  Tucking my soft hair at the back off my ear. He studies my face as if i'm some Greek goddess . His eyes holding a tender look which accelerates my heart . His eyes stay focused on my lips all the smile and smirk wiped off our faces as we just stare at each other's lips.

I gulp making his eyes move down to my neck which is adorned with some butterfly neckpiece Then my chest which is raising up and falling down rapidly. His eyes losing all the tenderness. He licks his lips looking at my long legs around him. The grip on my hips tightening. 

My eyes wander down his attire.

Messed up hair falling graciously on his forehead. Eyes darkening . Lips looking moist and kissable. Shirt button being left open showing off the masculine torso which i wanna ri-

''I wanna kiss... kiss you '' My eyes snap up to his hooded eyes. His voice sounding huskier than ever.

I shake my head . Moving closer ,he groans throwing his head back. I plant wet kisses on his exposed neck.  Delicious Veins popping. I feel his heartbeat raising under my palm and pulse ragging under my lips.  I suck the pulsing area while he tries to muffle his voices. Chuckling i continue my markings. Taking  the skin under his ear i suck on the sweet-spot ,biting the sensitive skin he grips my ass i ease the pleasurable pain with my warm tongue.

I look at the marked skin. The corner of my lip raising up . I touch that assaulted skin making him whimper. My eyes moving to his messed up condition. 

''You should moan and whimper my name it sounds much better than any songs'' . I command.

Wrapping my hands around his neck i pull him to a kiss which was asked by him but desired by me. I needed to kiss him . I have been craving for his lips. I kiss him till my hunger fades.