Cruel

Trigger warning

This chapter includes blood, torture, domestic violence.

....... this is my pure wild-imagination.

You're warned!

Heartless

I couldn't breathe 

I can't breathe

I want to breathe

I want to live not just  exist.

With that a brutal slap is forced on my face. My nose bleeds. And i fall.......

A loud scream brings me back to reality.

It's a women. She scream in agony and pain. I open my eyes with several blinks. 

Dark

This is a huge corridor filled with darkness. Loaded with lots of waste, broken materials.  I stop scanning when i hear a women's sound again. 

There is a women with nothing.

A fragile naked women and a man . This man is huge. He is fully dressed. Beating the women.

STOP

I try to scream but i can't move my mouth. I try to stand up. But i'm held back.I'm restrained.

His leg flee back just to force a kick over her stomach. She coughs blood. Gripping her hair he smashes it against the concrete. Her screams lowered. 

''Bitch'' he curses. His eyes lusty while he looks at the women.

I shiver when he pulls his dick out which is hard

how can he get hard by violating a women?

He wraps his hands around her neck and forces his dick into her bloody mouth. She protests but the huge man just continues to thrust.  Her teardrops mixing with blood. Dripping down her tits. Covering her tits with blood, his cum and her spit. I watch as the drops disappear into her inner thighs. She stops protesting and let him play with her mouth. Her grips her hair thrusting her head as he wishes. I could feel pain in my jaw just by watching his harsh behavior. 

She closes her eyes. He slaps his dick against her face. 

''Eyes on me'' he commands with a husky voice.

He thrusts back 

just to pull out  fully and

Thrust back  

His dick coated with her saliva and blood. Her mouth bleeds more. She grips his thighs for support . He allows.

He curses,groans out some coherent words.

''I wanna suck your eye balls'' 

''Fuck''

''You look so pretty'' he laughs . ''You look so pretty covered with my cum and blood'' he groans throwing his head back. His hips slamming. 

''Grip my balls'' he drawls.

Her cries muffled by his dick. He slams onto her until his hips come in contact with her face. He goes deeper and deeper.....

After shooting his cum he releases her.

She falls on the floor like a corpse.

'' Fuck'' he growls. ''Such a good whore'' he presses his boots on her face. Suffocating the women.

She fights . Scratching his leg. But he chuckles. Before spanking her ass. Until there is a red spot. She goes limb on the floor. She pisses on the floor. Her whole body trembling. He makes her stand. 

''S.L.U.T'' he barks gripping her jaw so hardly that i can see his veins popping .

She just obeys.

My  vision going blurry. I feel her pain. 

''Women are so easy,weak,fragile and pity'' he slaps across her face. Before striding towards a chair and smashing it over her face. 

I scream.

His eyes comes to me.

I scream internally.

He smirks.

''Another whore'' he walks with a cunning smirk. 

''Babygirl'' he breathes in my scent

I gasp when he finally releases me.

''Strip'' he orders.

''Strip. Women'' he narrows his eyes when i don't. Gritting my teeth . I take the cuffs and smash it on his face. Then quickly knee him on the crotch. He groans. I run over to the weapons. And pickup the hammer. And smash it on his head.  Blood trickles out but he stares at me with a smile. His eyes shines in amusement. I scowl and land the hammer right on his dick.

''AHHHHHH'' he finally falls on the ground. Hovering over him.

I smash it.

SMACK IT.

Smash his head over and over again...... 

He throws me off him. And lands on me. Biting my lips until it bleeds. I elbow him. And finally take a screw driver and screw it on his eyeballs.

''I wanna suck your eyeballs'' i mutter seductively. I could feel his tent against me.

''Eww'' i scream and screw another screw on his left eye.