Woman(GxG)

Her Lips 

My Lips

Our lips clashing against each other. Tongue caressing. Sucking. Licking. Biting.

My hands kneading her ass. Motioning her hips to grind on me.  

Her body adorned by a skimpy dress while i stand there in a suit. 

Shrugging off my coat i roll my sleeves as she sits on the bed. Her legs spread giving me a glimpse of the wetness.  Her hands kept placed on the mattress. Back arching to pop out those tits . I smirk when her wetness slips out of the thong.

''We haven't even started yet'' i chuckle. Her eyebrows furrow when i walk towards her.

''Aren't you undressing?'' she asks shyly. I lick my lips .

I shake my head.

She bites her lips looking at me with those puppy eyes.

''Undress'' i command my eyes wandering all over her.

She looks at me stubbornly. I glare at her.

I stand infront of her intensely watching her as she blushes under my gaze.

''Lie down with  your legs spread babe'' my voice getting huskier looking at her bare clear skin.

I wanna do terrible things to her which will pleasure her.

She likes the pain.

She does as ordered . Her scent filling the room. I kneel down. She gasps when i breathe in against her dripping pussy. 

''You smell soo good''  i rasp. Peppering her with kisses. She whimpers. Her hands coming to grip my hair. ''Keep your hands down'' she whimpers when i bite her lips. Crawling over to  i capture her lips with mine. She stays still letting me do as i please. After sucking her upper lips i pull on her lower lips ,she opens her lips wide for me. Forcing my tongue inside i feel her tongue. She whimpers when my tongue piercing hits the back of her throat. Throat fucking her with my tongue. My knee pressing against her bare pussy. She moans. 

''Suck my tongue''  my voice muffled by her tongue.

She sucks my tongue while maintaining eye contact. I enter two fingers inside her. She whimpers while playing with my piercing.  Pulling back i slam back. 

''Open your mouth'' i spit on her mouth. She clenches around me. I smirk.

My thumb rubbing her clit. Knuckles hitting her pussy. I curl my fingers she moans loudly arching her back. I smirk finding her g-spot. Her tits right in my face. My mouth travelling all across her neck. Marking my woman. She cries when i slap her pussy and bite her sensitive part.

Her wet sounds and cries filling the room. I grip her hips to stop her .My mouth wrap around her tit. Sucking and drawling sweet milk out of those. I moan liking the taste. She clenches around me. Her hips moving faster. Face thrown back and face scrunch with pleasure. 

I smirk and pull out. She wraps her hands around my wrist and forces me back. She whines.

''Not that easy'' wrapping my mouth around her other nipple i suck the milk out of it until my hunger reduces . She cries when i bite a little harder.  

I go lower. Biting her waist. Lifting her up i drop her back . Her ass.

Placing my hands on the soft skin, i caress it.

''Hips up'' she raises her hips but falls backdown when i spank. 

Her loud scream echoing. Thick ass. Hovering over i spank her while my other hands goes down to knead her tits which are pressed against the bedsheet.   I spank until there is a red mark. Wrapping my hand around her long locks i push her back. She arches. Going forward i suck her nipples. Her  hard red nipples tempting me. I force both of them into my mouth. She whimpers.