''I wanna ride it, baby''

Jumping on his dick like a bunny.

Placing my ass over the table i sit infront of him. My leg placed on his chair. He stares at me while taking a hold of my leg. Leaving a wet kiss on my ankle. He takes off my LV heels. Running his hands all over my swollen foot. He gives my foot a massage. 

I wanna ride~

Sighing i let him do his things.

After massaging both of my foot. He trails kisses all the way up to my inner thighs. I moan.

Cursing under his breath he pulls me down into his lap.

He takes my lips into his. My body captured between his body and the desk. 

We move our body in chorus.

''You look so hot on top of me'' he voices deeply against my lips.

I wanna ride~

My skirt rides up to my hips so my hot pussy grinds against the material of his grey sweat pant.

Rough layer grinding against my soft centre.

I moan his hands pull my hair backwards  dragging his long tongue against my neck-jaw. He licks,bites,sucks his way to my clevage.

Taking off my shirt he stops to look at my pushed up chest.

Licking his lips he looks at me with a smirk.

I wanna ride~

I roll my hips to feel the friction against my thong-less pussy.

He stops sucking my nipple when i roll my hips .

''Fuck how many hours are you like this?'' he growls biting my lower lips.

His thumb rubs on my clit while cupping my pussy.

''Ride my thighs Babygirl'' he groans moving his thigh against my pussy.

My wetness dripping out of me  decorating his grey sweatpants with my white cum.

''Fuck'' i moan his name.

When i feel dizzy and my hips move vigorously against him.

I am riding!

''C um'' he moans groping my bouncing boobs.

''Good girl'' he whines out .When i paint his pants with my juices.

My hands move down on his toned stomach feeling the muscles contrasting against me.He whimpers when i move my hands inside to his silk covered  dick.

''I want that dick'' i cry out feeling his hands all over my ass and hips. Spanking and gripping my skin. 

''It's all yours'' he moans when i pump him through his briefs.

Big Boy~

He cries when i play with his balls.

Positioning myself on top of him i pull out his dick out bending over and sucking his pre cum while he whines.

Such a whiney bitch tsk tsk

You love it whore

Shh

Flipping us he balances my pussy right into his face while i eat him out in a upside down position still in the chair.

I open my eyes just to feel dizzy cause everything is topsy turvy.