''Lost in the fire''

LGBQT 🏳️‍🌈 warning:

Girl X Girl.

HIS Pov:

Breathing heavily i watch as she strips into her black  lingerie .Wavy hair falling up to her ass. Red full lips. Garter wrapped around those legs .I want her around me.I want her legs around me while i go wild .Scratching my back with that heel. Marking me as ...hers.

She smirks.

''Crawl to me'' i order as she goes down on her knees. Arching her ass she watches me .She crawls to me slowly.I groan already wanting to be inside  her.

Spreading my legs more ,she kisses my covered dick.

''Take off my belt, love'' she sits on my lap taking off my belt ,leaving kisses and marks on my neck.I moan throwing my head towards the sofa head . She grinds on me .My hands move towards her hips. Motioning her on me..

''Fuck'' she had tied me up.

''Open'' i mutter my voice dropping octave's lower.I feel my veins popping out.She kisses me i groan into her mouth. Peering it open .Thrusting my hips higher as she moans.Pulling my hair she seperates us.Before crawling back to the bed. Wiggling her ass...such a tease. I try to free myself.

In the  royal-black mattress lays a blonde girl. With huge boobs. All naked and whimpering. Her fingers inside her watching my girl crawling to her.....

She gets to the bed ,kissing that girl  with the same lips which was on  me a while ago.

Sitting on her lap she turns her head watching me with a smirk. Raising her hand up she makes a L sign indicating me as a Loser. 

''Wait, till i come out of this and fuck you out of your mind''  I glare at her. She chuckles before going back to that girl.

I feel myself getting more harder  as she goes down....

H.E.R Pov:

or listen to Slumber party....

Moving down i attach our mouth once more biting her lower lip then smoothing it with my tongue she moans taking her upper lips into my mouth while my tongue thrusts into her mouth which tastes like candy i kiss her until she is out breathe and pulling on my brunette locks breathing in , I go down to her perky boobs taking one in mouth other one in my palm ...Biting,pinching,kissing,licking them i make sure to leave my marks while she begs for me to be inside her.....

''Please'' she stutters as i suck her toned abs.....

''Please what?'' i tease...

''Please take me ma'am'' she cries out...

''Mmmhh'' i mutter taking my  fingers to her clit. Rubbing on it...then sliding it in her....

''Fuck'' we both moan in a monotone.

I leave kisses on her neck before heading to stay in-between her boobs. Perking my ass up to hear some whimpers from him...Whimpering bitch.....

Chuckling i left my head from her to look back to see him trying hard. His eyes focusing on me. My ass. 

''Say please'' i demand when she cries,moans and whimpers .I add more fingers into her tightness. I shove a pillow to her face.

''Shut the fuck up whore i am talking'' i mutter moving my fingers faster hearing her muffled cried . My palm on her palm moving faster.