Good Boy

Pushing him on the sofa i take a silk black blindfold tying it tightly around his long eyelashes. He watches my in confusion i smirk tightly wrapping the silk in his skin until he hisses.

🐍🐍

I smirk taking the bottle of honey before pumping his dick and pouring the substance all over that D.

He mewls. Shaking his hips.

''Stop moving'' i slap his juicy-thick  thighs. 

My mouth waters at the sight i lean down taking him inside my mouth.

Starting from his tip .Sucking his tip ,my hands moving  tightly around his dick. Darting my tongue over his hard ridges. I lick my way up-down. Pampering him with kitten licks. Kissing  softly against his hard texture. He whimpers . So i finally take him completely.

Staring at his lips. He moans softly. He breathes shakily when i start playing with his honey-coated balls.

I starting moving my head faster .Hollowing my mouth to suck him more. My tongue drawing circles around him. 

''Stop'' Giving a tight slap around his hips i make him stop moving.

Licking the edges of the dick. I make sure to cover every deep ends of his dick. Leaving everything touched and licked.

He starts crying out when i bob my head slower. Feeling his erection pulsating  inside me.

''Please lemme cum...Mommy'' he asks softly.

Clenching my legs i start sucking him harder. My hands holding his balls.

He shoots his cum in the deep end of my throat. I gag on the nasty taste.

My man needs some pineapple's.

I take out a dildo attached with some black straps. And pour the honey on it. Before setting my wet pussy on it . I ride it making it wet enough.

''Gimme that'' he watches my bouncing tits .

''Mommy'' he whines....his  gaze travelling down to my pussy which is going in and out of the dildo. Huge Dildo.

Licking his lips he moves towards me .Taking my nipples in his mouth he sucks on them. His hands going to my red labia. Which has it's own heartbeat. He rubs on my clit. I moan shoving his face into my boobs.

''Spank me'' i moan .

SPANK

SPANK *SPANK......*Spank.

I feel a finger thrusting in my ass hole and a dick being shoved inside my mouth.

Biting his dick ,he pulls out of my mouth with a growl.I glare at him.

''On your knees,Baby boy'' i command . My voice dropping  octaves low. He gives me puppy eyes ,his eyes roaming around the wet dildo. His eyes sparkle with excitement. His lips breaking into a heart wreaking smile. I feel myself smile at his adorable gestures.

''Knees '' i narrow my eyes at him. Nodding he bends down. His face pressed against the sofa head. His ass up in the air Infront my eyes.

''Good boy'' i praise him . Before rubbing my palm around his ass. Spanking him.

He moans and whimpers on repeat.......

Finally taking the dildo in my hands i strap it around my marked hips. Spreading his ass cheeks . I rub my dick💀 on his asshole.  Before slowly entering him. He moans in pain. I slowly shove it .

''Slow down, mommy'' he screams. 

Pulling out fully i shove it back into him. 

My hips don't lie~

''Ahh'' 

My  hands around his hips to stabilize  myself.

''Don't make a sound or i am shoving a gag into your mouth'' he groans before bending down on the sofa and biting the luxurious material . 

My hands move down towards his shaking dick and start pumping them. Scratching my nails against him. 

He whimpers.

Squeezing his balls i bring my other hand to choke him .Choking him ,i play with his ball, Fucking him . He cries. Tears on pleasure dripping out of his monolid eyes. 

''I am gonna cum'' his voice muffled against the leather. I slap  him around the face.

.....

''Can i cum ma'am?'' his voice sluttery . He shakes his ass. 

''Cum'' 

He cums on my hand while my white juice drips through my thick thighs .Bringing his hand he rubs my clit making me cum harder. He takes it on his hand before shoving it inside his mouth he sucks it clean while i lick off his cum from my hand.

------------------------------------------------------

I don't like this

.·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·. 

-Ren