''King's Obsession''

.''Come in'' he growls angrily.

But i knock once more.

Knock Knock

''Stop fuc- Pulling him by the collar i attach my soft lips with his plump pink lips making it glossy.

His hands grip my hips before he pulls away.

''What are you doing?'' he asks while keeping his gaze fixed on my  parted lips.

''I want it all'' i mutter softly .Getting on my heels i attach our lips again...

''I want you so much''

''No i need you'' i mutter against his lips.

His blue ocean eyes closed. I want him to stare at me with those gaze.

I need him.

I am in desperate need.

I know you want me babe

You know i want you too~

''Dove mmh'' he moans throwing his head backwards while i trail my lips down .

''You are -mmh- driving me insane...Dove''  he shakily whispers. 

My hands hurry up taking off his long  black-coat which trails down towards the floor.

Cupping his heated-face with my cold fingers. I hold him analyzing his blushed face. Parted lips, swollen lips, closed eyes. Harshly inhaling i close the distance between us again....

His hands roam over my curls. Pulling his hair while my tongue attach with his. He moans.

Biting my upper-lower lips. He sucks on my tongue. Moving those baby hair off my face.

His hands move up-down my hips. Pulling me closer and closer until there is no space left between us. I feel him. I moan against him from the depth of my throat.

''You taste of good,dove''

''You taste like mine'' his hands grip my thighs wrapping them around his hips.

His

I am 

His.

''I am his,he is mine

in the end it's Him and I''

''I- Baby I'm your's '' his hooded eyes stare into mine. His lips tilting up . Hair messy.

Grinding my hips against his. My hands work on taking off his white shirt. Trailing my lips against the exposed skin. Skin decorated with bruises, scars of War.

He is the King. 

He will do anything for his Kingdom.

''I wanna kiss all your scars'' he groans grinding against me.