''Cuff it''

H.E.R Pov

Smirking i pull out the gun out of the holder raising it out of the window while my other  calloused hand stays on the steering wheel. Pointing the tire.

BOOM!

Bursting out his  car tyres, messily the Ferrari lands hitting the bark of the  granny tree.

''Fucker'' smirking i jump out of my government vehicle.

''Loser'' i grunt in my deep voice dragging the hot chicka out of the million dollar ride.

He has some nerves to smile at me.

''You never disappoint me,woman'' He winks with a shit eating grin plastered permanently on his luscious face.

SUCH A PRET-

''My woman to be precise''  i smile pulling him closer. His eyes roams all over my features finally landing on my lips. Smiling i go closer he closes his eyes with a genuine grin. 

I handcuff him.

''Loser''  i drag him towards my car. He grunts.

''You could handcuff me anytime you want,ma'am'' 

''On other ways which we both would like'' ignoring him i  shove him inside the car .Cuffing him too the car i jump on him .

''Fuck'' he groans softly .Slightly raising his hips to mine.

Grinding my hips while he pants hardly and throws his head off .

''Gimme the information i need i will give you what you need'' .My  cherry colored acrylics  roam through his adam apples to the hot skin left open for me  to touch.

''Try harder'' he smirks now all settled with a smirk.

I groan my hand freezes right at his reckless heart.

''Are you in love?'' i raise my eyebrow at him.

His smirk falls.

''I do'' .

''But you have to try harder to get words out of my mouth'' his eyes travels down my perky tits to my hips then between my open legs.

''I wanna touch  you right now'' His breathe fastens. He looks at me like a hungry hoe.

I gulp. Making my way to my driver seat.

''You ain't getting any, love'' i tease  with a mischievous grin.He glares at me through the rear mirror.  I unbutton my uniform to show off my pushed up boobs.He watches with hunger eyes.

I like it when he suffers for me......

''Sir i have finally caught him'' i talk through my device while he doesn't even blinks his eyes off me.

''You deserve some nice present which i can provide'' .

Oh

Getting uncomfortable i roll out of my car not glancing back at him.

''Sir i think your wife would be pleased with this information'' .He gulps cutting off my call.

Men🙄

His wife is such a pretty women with golden ratio's while he is an old baggage who can't keep his hands off young girls. While he himself should be saving them from pedo's.

Shrugging off i get back to my car to look at the criminal zoning out in some deep thinking.

''You can't escape,Amore'' .