prologue

You were moving back to japan after your parents made you move to the Americas for a school opportunity and now that schools over, you're headed straight for your best friend, Takemichi!
"Mama, pops...can we go see Takemichi?"

"No, I've heard from his mother that he's become a gangster and i dont wanna have you influenced by that!"

"Pops...i'm 18 i can move out i'll be fine!"
"Honey a no is a no"

"Mama?! You know I don't know anyone else besides Takemichi right?!"

"Then make new friends!"

"Ew"

"It's not that bad!"

"It is mama!" your father hit the brake on the car, good thing to or you would've missed the house...
"Get out of my car"

"What?"

"Since you're 18 you can move out right? Then move!"

"You're kicking me out because of one silly comment?! You know I'm not stable yet!"

"Then live with that Hanagaki then!"

"Don't you think you're being dramatic?!"

"Sh-she's right ho-"

"Don't talk back to me, grab your shit and leave!" you were in shock, was he really kicking you out cause you wanted to see your childhood friend who happened to get into scandals from time to time? Meh he was getting old, you'll just check up on mama every once in a while, you grabbed your stuff and left gleefully. Your father would be a dick sometimes so he definitely wasn't gonna be on the invitation to your funeral or wedding, Takemichi can walk you down the aisle...

.

.

.

.

'Who're you?'

You looked around in shock but saw no one...

'I'm in your mind dumb ass..but how?! Get me outta here you bitch!'

'Who the fuck are you?!'

'Wait i know what's happening...I've been assigned to save you..'

'I wish you the worst of luck'

'I see why they want me to save you now'

'What's your name?'

'Raymond'

'So Raymond the demo-'

'Angel'

'Raymond the angel...what's supposed to kill me?'

'You think i know? I was just told to help you along the way'

'I see...'

You begin to block out the voice as you see Takemichi's old house, you check under the doormat.

"Yup, still at his house only a dumb ass keeps the key under the doormat."

You unlock the door and decide to cook him a nice meal for when he gets back, you put on California Girls and dance as you cook.

.

.

.

.

sorry if it's short i tend to write shorter chapters and alot of this story may be dialog (idk)  if you couldnt tell, thats probably cause im a talkitive person irl, anyways i dont wanna make y/n cringe so pls tell me when she is so i can change it- (also if theres spelling mistakes im so sorry im a fast typer and probably wont catch it-)

have a safe night/day! stay healthy, hydrated, and well fed!