friendly hang out

The bell dings as you walk in, you see various bike models, some old, some new, but you didn't see any sight of shinichiro. You decide to look around.

-with shinichiro-

His face was beet red as his friends tease him, those friends being takeomi, benki, and wakasa.

"Hopefully she doesn't reject you either!"

"This is a friendly hangout benki! Get out of my shop you hunk!" Shinichiro pulled his hair as he died inside.

"See...personally i would-"

"Wakasa i will shove my wrench so far up your a-" the bell of the door chimed from the front.

"Shit thats her!" shinichiro pushed his friends out the back door and calmed himself down before heading out.

-back with you-

You gave up on looking for him after only a few seconds and you were organizing shinichiro's desk as it was a mess, of course anything that seemed important you didn't touch cause decency, but you place all the pens and clips on a small cup on the desk and after a bit you sat in the chair and began spinning in it. After a while you finally heard shinichiros footsteps and stopped. You stood up and stumbled a bit as you were dizzy from spinning. You shake your head and smile at him.

"Sup churro?"

"Nothing much, sorry for the delay I had uh... to deal with paperwork!" you raised a brow and leaned in,he sweat drops and his cheeks turn pink before you shrug and back off.

"Nice shop you got here, messy as hell though."

"S-sorry..i dont have much time to clean..." he sighs and wipes his hand on his hand towel. You look at him and smile.

"Wanna grab a bite to eat?"

"H-huh?!" shinichiro stiffens and blushes wildly.

"Did I say something wrong?" you tilt your head cluelessly.

'He thinks you're asking him out.'

You blush in embarrassment.

"I-in a friendly way of course!" you quickly cover your face as he chuckles.

"Y-yeah i figured! Sure I wouldn't mind! Let me just clean up first!" You nod and he heads to the back, you sit back in the chair and hum a random song and close your eyes. You heard water began to run so you assumed that there was a shower in this place.

'Wow he lives in his shop...'

'And you live with someone with a girlfriend!'

'...no bitches?'

'....you win.'

After a bit the water stops and you sit up fully and shinichiro leaves with a more freshened look than before, no oil in sight! You walk to him and grab his wrist and drag him to a dessert shop.

"What about dinner?"

"Who cares about that when there is cake!"

He chuckles at your behavior but you ignore it and order a (f/f) cake slice and find a table to sit at as they prepare your slice. Shinichiro sits next to you as he eats his cupcake and he hands you your cake slice. You smile at him and eat your respective dessert.

"Those bikes look very nice, how long have you been making or fixing them?" you gesture at him with your fork before going to take a bite but he steals the cake that was on your fork.

"I'd say for about 10 to 15 years"

You didn't listen to what he said as you aimed your fork to stab him in the arm. He jumps and gets up to sit on the other side of the tabel.

"It just looked good!"

"You coulda asked!" you throw the fork at his face and he moves out of the way just in the nic of time as the booth got punctured.

"Holy shit!"

'Dont steal her cake! Noted!'

You glare at him and grab a new fork and finish your cake as shinichiro stares at the fork in fear. After you finish eating you drag him back to his shop.

"I'm sorry about your cake..." he sounded like he was gonna piss himself and you bursted out laughing. He looked at you confused.

"I'll forgive you if you buy me another one next time!" you open the door and sit back on the chair. He sits on the ground and sighs.

"You good?"

"Yeah just what do we do now?"

"You can show me how to fix a bike!" He looks shocked but nods at you and brings one over and begins teaching you how to take it apart and reassemble it.

Your relationship with shinichiro has increased!

❤❤♡♡♡

"Thanks shinichiro!" you wave at him and walk out of the shop, heading back to your house.

'I felt Shinichiro's pride in his teachings...'

You hear the sound effect again.

'Thanks ray!' your voice was pure sarcasm as you rolled your eyes.

'No problem!' ray's voice sounded irritated, you could tell he wanted to punch you there n then.

You felt your head begin to hurt and you ran the rest of the way home.