missing memories

Takemichi got the room situations figured out, there were 3 rooms, toman and valhalla in one room, the two generations of the black dragons and tenjiku in the second room, and the girls in the last room. The girls got the beds thanks to Emma and Hina's persuasive skills, there were only two extra beds anyways. Hina n Emma shared a bed and yuzuha and senju shared the other as you got one to yourself, you were wide away at the brink of 2 AM, you just couldn't sleep. You got up and wandered out to get some water and a snack, maybe you were just still hungry? You grabbed some cookies and some (f/d) before sitting down at the island and began eating, you furrowed your brows...it was too quiet...

'Willy?'

'No.'

'Please? I'm wanna talk right now! its important!'

'Fine, then drop the nickname!'

'Ok ok...'

'Whats up kid?'

'Something feels wrong...'

'That's called anxiety child'

'I know what anxiety is and it's not that! I just have a gut feeling that...something is missing you know? I've always felt it around michi an-'

'A love life?'

'Will you take this seriously?!'

'Sorry sorry...continue'

'Like i was saying, when i'm around michi..i feel like somethings missing, like there's a block in my memory...'

'...really?'

'Yeah and it's just...Raymond, can you try to find and break that block? I wanna know what my own brain is hiding from me... mean if there even is one'

Raymond went silent...the sound of the clock ticking was driving you mad as you waited for his response...

'I found it'

'Why didn't you break it?!'  your hand tightens around the glass of water that you held. 

'I can only do so much! I weakened it, it just needs a trigger of some kind! Maybe takemichi hugging you or going to the park?'

'I'll try it tommo-'

You were so engrossed in your conversation you didn't hear the footsteps behind you, and you were attacked by

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A hug.

You jump and turn back to see a tall man with black hair...youve met like 4 of those today...they all look alike!

"Sorry did i scare ya?"

"Duh...which one are you again?" you stare at him blankly as you speak slowly.

"Im hurt...im shinichiro, mikey, izana and emma's older brother"

"I see, what's it like having siblings?" you take a sip of your water and cross your arms over your chest.

"Chaotic..." he sighs as he takes a seat next to you.

"Can I have some cookies?"

"Uh yeah go ahead..." not like they were yours anyways, sorry takemichi...

"Why are you up?"

"Thinking...."

"I see, you can talk to me if you'd like"

"Yeah..why did you hug me?"

"You looked lonely and lost so i thought you needed a hug"

You nod and look at your lap, he was right, you did need a hug. You lean over and rest your head on his shoulder, you feel him tense up but soon relax. You just snicker at him and you both enjoy the silence and comfort of each other's presence.

"Would you believe me if I told you I think some of my memories are missing churro?"

"churro? And yeah, it happens to everyone..."

"New nickname for ya, but i mean like...it feels as if they were blocked by someone else, not my brain"

"Where did churro come from? And I must say that is a bit weird..."

"Shinichiro, take out the shini, then you have chiro, and I'm kinda hungry right now, so churro! And I just feel like, you know...I want those memories back, I want to know what happened then..."

"Makes sense, I like churros too, and I understand how you feel, sometimes it takes just a simple scent and you're back there again, like when I went past a racing rink, I remembered my first time fixing a cycle..."

"You fix motorcycles?"

"Mhm, i own S-S motors"

"That's cool!"

He nodded and rested his head on yours, you felt his arm twitch signaling he wanted to move it.

"Do you want me to move?"

"N-no, it's fine y/n...you made quite the first impression you know?"

"Really?"

"Yeah..you nearly hit izana with a spatula...first time I've seen someone have the guts besides emma..."

"I see...why do you guys do that ritual thing?"

"What thing?"

"Where do you all sit in a circle and act like a cult?"

"Oh i dunno, one day mikey kazutora draken baji and pah did it and soon he made emma, me benki wakasa and takeomi join and its just gotten bigger ever since"

"So it's a tradition?"

"I guess you could say that"

"What a stupid tradition"

"It's fun...when you're not the victim anyways.."

He sweat drops and his arm finally moves and he pats your head, you smiled and feel your eyes getting heavy finally, shinichiro noticed you got a bit heavier and saw you sleeping peacefully, he smiled and felt his face heat up, he picked you up and carried you back to your bed before leaving back to his room.

'She's quite the mystery...'

Your relationship with shinichiro has increased!

❤♡♡♡♡

hey guys im back! sorry i went MIA some stuff happened but im back now! but damn im starting school soon...but im very excited for the new chapters as i dont get to write that often! the relationship statuses are inspired by one of my favorite games, cooking companions! these will make sense in the next chapter, but you should go check out that game if you havent its totally awesome! anyways take care of yourselves!