Unknown faces

You sigh as you stretch and think of ways to do this...

'So what if i-'

'You don't need anything complicated, you just need to get to know them and it'll happen, i can get you a sound effect for when you get a heart if you want'

'So you'll get sound effects but you wont help me?!'

'Exactly!' you deadpan and slam your head on the table. You scream internally as you realize you don't even have any of their numbers!

'Oh you need their numbers?'

'For the love of god ray if you know them give me to me!'

'I was gonna ask takemichi...'

'....you right' you jump up and go downstairs.

"Takemichi~!"

"Yeah y/n-chan?"

"Do you perhaps uh..." you hesitated...you were asking your friend for a dude's number...the teasing would never end!

"Can I borrow your phone michi?"

"Uh yeah? Is something wrong with yours?"

"Yeah I can't find it!"

"But it's in your hand?"

"....just give it" you snatch it and run to your room and search through the contacts and find shinichiro's name and write down the number before returning his phone and you messaged shinichiro.

Churro🩹

'Hey churro, it's me y/n, i got your number from michi don't freak out!'

'What's up y/n? And don't worry about it!'

'Oh , I was just wondering if you wanted to hang later?'

'Sure! We can meet at my shop at around 5!'

Read

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You smile and place your phone in your pocket and get up, you had a few hours to spare. You get up and walk to the park, you find a bridge and lean against the railing watching the water flow, sakura petals fall around you and land in the water making soft ripples.

You felt your head begin to hurt and you massage your temples. You close your eyes as unfamiliar faces flash in your mind. You shake your head hoping it would work but it didn't. The water seemed to freeze as your heart began to pound.

You backed up as everything around you slowed down. Your vision blurred as you crouched down and held your head in your hands and you began breathing heavily. You cursed under your breath as tears brimmed your eyes, you didn't know what was happening, why were these faces making you do this, what triggered all this?

You trembled as you began feeling light headed no matter how much air you breathed in. you closed your eyes tightly wishing it would all end, when you felt a warm embrace around you. A soft voice spoke out to you.

"Tell me five things you see."

For some reason you didn't hesitate to answer.

"I-i can s-see sakura bl-blossoms...f-flowing water...bridge rail-railing...grass...clo-ouds.."

"Good job, now tell me 4 things you can hear"

"Uhm..i can h-hear you, the b-birds...cars..and the water..."

"You're doing amazing, now tell me 3 things you can smell"

"I can smell the fre-freshly cut grass, the bakery's bread...and your perfume..o-or cologne..i dunno.."

The person chuckles and rubs circles on your back.

"Good, good. Tell me two things you can feel"

"I can feel your hand a-and my clothes..."

"What's one thing you can taste?"

"(f/f) bubblegum..."

The person continues to console you until you completely calm down, you blush as you realize that you just had a panic attack in front of a bunch of people, but it seems no one cared as they had other things to do. You look over to see who had helped you, she had long blond hair and honey yellow eyes.

"Ah! Aren't you y/n-chan?"

"Your...Emma right?"

"Mhm! I know a lot of people to remember right?" you nod as she helps you up. You follow her on a bench and you sit down together.

"So, wanna talk about what happened?"

You shake your head quickly and she nods.

"I understand, I won't ask anymore!" you give her a grateful smile and look up at the clouds oblivious to a blush on Emma's cheeks.

'Her smile is so cute! Mikey was right!'

You lean back and sigh.

"So why are you out?"

"Ah, I was just shopping for some new crepes! There's a new shop here...w-would you like it come with me y/n-chan?"

"Cant say no to food!" you smile and hope up and take Emma's hand.

You two hung out until it was eventually time to separate, you walked her home and waited till she was safely inside before heading to S-S motors.

Your relationship with Emma has increased!

❤♡♡♡♡

You heard a vine boom in your head and irk.

'No wonder you were so damn quiet ray...'

'I had to n/n!'

You just smile and open the door to the shop.