Otome game but irl?!

You wake up to a void...you sit up as you feel any warmth leave your body. You gasp as you feel the coldness wrap around you, and squeeze the warmth out of you, like a snake and its prey. You huddle up to make any warmth but it fails, when you look up you see only a mirror, it shows you of course, youre s/c skin...h/ced hair and how it framed you messily, i mean you were just sleeping. As you reach it, it shatters, each piece having its own light. The pieces float up and turn into figures of people, some of them female, some male, you stand and look around you. Their names are above each of them and 5 hearts are displayed. You saw shinichiros name and it had on of its hearts filled.

"I think I get it...I have to unlock all of the hearts by their name to find out what's going on huh?"

A man with a bobbed haircut and a robe walked to you.

"Willy wonka?!"

"Shut up kid!"

As you look at him you feel nostalgic, like you've known him before. You walk to him and hug him.

"What's this about?"

"You just looked lonely..."

He nods confused and you back up.

"You're right. You must unlock each of their hearts and gain their trust and you will gain a shard of the mirror back."

"Sounds like a cliche rom com game story line"

"This was the easiest way to do this ok?! Plus I want some drama!"

"Ok ok~" you sigh, "How do I keep track?"

"You'll come here every other night so you can see, they also have names above their head so yeah."

You nod and look around... there's most of em alright, and michi? Piece of cake-

"No it's not gonna be easy...things have changed y/n."

"Oh...ok...best for last then!"

The world around you crumbled and you looked at raymond and waved before your eyes opened, you were being shaken by a short blondie.

"How the hell did you get in here manjiro?!"

"Emma let me in~"

"EEEMMMAAAAA!!"

-downstairs-

"Told ya she'd wake up if we let mikey in there..." the dragon tattooed male shook his head as he spoke.

"She's a heavy sleeper!" takemichi cried as he thought of how much Mikey had to have done to wake you up.

"To be fair it's only 6 am," Mitsuya chuckled.

"Only?! It is too damn early!" Ran sighed as he thought he needed a drink.

You stomp downstairs and sit at the table with a menacing aura around you.

"Oh god mikey what did you do?" takemichi stiffened a bit at your energy.

"Jumped on her" mikey cheekily smiled.

"Ouch..." shinichiro winced just remembering the pain of mikey jumping on him.

You slam your head on the table, or try to but the black haired male caught your head.

"Damn churro..."

"I'll take it as a complement"

Everyone ate the amazing breakfast made by Takashi aka husband material, and once everyone ate, they left back to their own homes or to work. You on the other hand sat on the couch, facing your lap and scratching your palm as you bit your lip, thinking deeply.

'How am I supposed to do this..?'

'Believe in yourself dummy'

'You're one to talk!'

'y/n....just try'

You subconsciously nod and look at takemichi who was playing video games and a wave of nostalgia hit you, you felt tears brimming your eyes.

"Why can't things go back to how they used to be..?"

"Did you say something y/n?"

"Ah! No, you're dying by the way!" you roll your eyes and look away, but inside, you were a mess...you went to the guest room and slopped on your bed and sobbed into your pillow.

'I can't even handle the stress before starting! I'm useless!'

'y/n...i'll be here for you ok? Don't hide your feelings from me, takemichi, or anyone, they care for ya you know?'

'I'm a stranger! They don't care about me!'

'....oh you dense child...'

You roll your eyes as you grab clothes and shower.

"First on the list...hmm...how about shinichiro? I mean I already have one heart with him..."

IM ALIVE I PROMISE SCHOOL STARTED IM SO SORRY GUYS