mitsuya and willy wonka

You learned all their names that would be too exhausting to even think about, you went back to cooking but this time in a larger size, the lilac haired man went to the sink and washed his hands before coming next to you and helping you, kakucho doing the same.

"What are you guys doing?"

"It would be a shame to let you cook by yourself y/n-san '' Mitsuya spoke with a smile that made your heart skip a beat.

'Might wanna get that checked out y/n'

"Shut up Raymond!'

"You flatter me mitsuya-san, but you can drop the formalities and call me y/n"

"Then you can call me takashi'' you nodded and the three of you finished cooking and it turned into an all you can eat, two twins filling their plates while two tall brothers began fighting, the two shorter brothers didn't even notice food was done while the oldest of the bunch were eating already, the girls as well. They sat out back and ate while chatting, everyone else was in their own zone. You grabbed your favorite food from the bunch and sat in the guest bedroom as you ate.

'Too many people...'

'Some of them have an off vibe...'

'Which ones?'

'Hockey eyebrows and banana tree'

'Maybe they are just so ugly that they're off putting'

'Nah...i suggest you talk with takemichi about them and soon'

'k'

'Dont k me.'

'Ur not my dad'

'Thank goodness i'm not...he's a bastard'

'Oh you agree with me?'

'Yeah'

You hear someone clear their throat and you look up to see mitsuya.

"I couldn't help but notice your absence...may i join you?"

"You can, i don't mind"

He sits on the floor next to you and you both eat in silence, but it was comfortable.

"So, how come we've never heard of you?"

"I moved to america when i was 9 and i lost contact with michi cause he didn't have a phone"

"I see, was it nice there?"

"Meh, wasn't like in the movies...it's not as nice as it seems especially in schools and on the streets, that's america for you"

"You mentioned you lived in New York, did you only live in New york?"

"No, I moved states every once in a while. I lived in New York, Texas, California, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Delaware, Oregon, and Washington!"

"So you move to a different state every year?" Mitsuya recounted the states on his fingers as he spoke.

"Yeah i guess you could say that"

"What were they like?"

"They were all different, if it weren't for geography class I would've thought they were all from their own country!"

"Really?" You nodded and explained how different they all were, from traffic to food and how people spoke. He listened to you while also admiring how much you traveled, and his eyes lit up when you were talking about fashion, you took notice and once you finished you smiled at him.

"I assume you're a fashion nerd?"

"I-i wouldn't say nerd but...yeah"

"You should make me an outfit sometime!" Mitsuya felt his cheeks heat up as he nodded, he got up and grabbed the dishes before heading back downstairs.

'I think you just won over his heart, so fast too'

'Raymond, would you go take care of angel shit?'

'You are my only assignment!'

'Ok bob cut'

'H-how did you know?!'

'No way you have a bob cut...your new name is Willy wonka!'

'NO'

'Tehe'

'Never do that again'

'Smd'

'What does that mean?'

'You'll know when the time comes~'

You get up and walk down stairs and see everyone in a circle besides Mitsuya, you help wash dishes while shivering at the sight of them being in a cult-like formation.

"Takashi, what are they doing?"

"Don't mind it, they're picking out their new bullying victim for tomorrow, like today was chifuyu, if i were to guess tomorrow will be takemichi..."

"What did they do to deserve this?"

"Nothing," Mitsuya shrugged and dried his hands as the dishes were finished.

'Damn he's fast...'

'EHEM.'

'I MENT CLEANING.'

Have a good night everyone! stay healthy eat something and have some water!