shinichiros feelings

You sigh and look up at the sky.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" you jump from the voice behind you.

"Churro!" you smile and hug him.

"That's my name yes"

"I regret greeting you.

"No, I'm sorry wait!" you giggle and he laughs with you and you both begin walking.

"Why are you out late?" he looks at you as you stare ahead.

"I'm walking back from a hangout!" you smile recalling your day

"I see" he looked forward and ran into a tree branch.

"Ow fuck!" you burst out laughing and hold your stomach and tears form.

"Is it that funny?!"

"Yuuup~!" shinichiro smiled and joined in your laughter. He got up and grabbed your hand gently. You look up at him to see his face completely red. You just intertwine your fingers with his and he looks at you in shock. You begin walking again and Shinichiro follows you. You stop at a bridge, and you stare into the water... your head doesn't hurt as you instead feel shins warm hand in yours...but it slowly leaves as he pulls out a cigarette. He lights it and begins smoking. You just watch his side profile, taking in its beauty.

"Want a puff?" he offers it but you shake your head.

"I feel like I'll need healthy lungs in the future" You chuckle and he nods.

"They always say the smoke is awful at first...I wondered what it's like but I wanna stay healthy."

"I think I know a way for you to know?"

"And stay healthy?"

"Yep..." he takes a large inhale of the cigarette and tilts your head to his and he kisses you, you gasp in shock. Shinichiro takes this moment and slips his tongue in. You feel the smoke fill your mouth and when he pulls away you cough, the smoke leaving your mouth. You stare at him in shock, and he looks a bit guilty.

"I am sorry I-"

You cut him off by holding his hand.

"For being rejected a lot you know how to kiss" you tease him.

"H-how did you find that out?!" he looks at you panicking.

"Emma"

"Dam-"

"I think it makes you cuter for trying so hard!" he blushes and looks away putting out his cig and putting it in the nearby trashcan.

"The kiss would've been better without the smoke" you note as you look out at the water.

"Then wanna try it again?" you blush, since when was he this bold?!

"Do you?"

"Yeah..." he grabbed your face and kissed you again, it being gentle and full of love. When he pulls back you place your hand over your lips.

"y/n, I feel like... as I've known you forever you know?"

"Yeah...but...we should take it slow OK?" you look over and see the disappointment in his eyes.

"Yeah...but I'll be here, no matter how much time you take, okay?" he smiles at you and you nod.

"Of course, thank you for being patient with me..."

Your relationship with Shinichiro has increased!

❤❤❤♡♡

"Manjiro probably thinks I'm dead, I should get going" he chuckles and you nod. You walk your separate ways. As you walk you feel giddy.

'First kiss ey?'

'Something you'll never get'

'I WAS JUST ASKING?!'

'I know...you suck at handling teasing'

'Dont phrase it like that ever again'

'Dirty-minded angel.' you roll your eyes and lay in bed. When you wake up, you are in the dark void. You get up and see Shinichiro's silhouette nearly full of color...but he looked...different...you see his eyes...they seemed more empty.

"Why does he look like that" You circle Shinichiro's figure while analyzing how... different it looks.

"You will know in due time child..." Raymon appeared behind you, and you snicker seeing his hair.

"Now you talk like an angel?"

"Shut up!" you just laugh and he ruffles your hair.

"Ow! Fucking iron knuckles!" you hold your head and side-eye him as you walk to Shinichiros silhouette. You poke it and your hand just goes through him.

"Weird." you look back at Raymond who shrugs.

"I didn't make this place. This is how you see your heart. A dark empty cold shell! I did make the game aspect of it though."

"Really? I couldn't tell!" you roll your eyes.

"Your sarcasm is un-fucking-real!