A DATE?!

You found out his name was rindou and nodded.

"Wait! You were at Michi's place!"

"You just remembered?"

"yep," You ignore his stare as you make your way to a restaurant. You sit down and quickly look at the menu.

"You're paying right?" you smile at him happily.

"Says who?"

"You took me here!" you stare at him.

"Cause you looked hungry" he shrugged "I'll pay whatever" he rolled his eyes at you, he could tell you would be a handful.

"What do you wanna order?" he crosses his arms as he looks at you.

"I want (order of choice)!" you smile at him and he pauses and nods, getting up to order. He comes back with your drink and you sip on it happily. Both of you sit in a comfortable silence as your food arrives and you begin eating.

"Didn't you order anything?" you raise a brow at him.

"I not hungry"

"Okay," you shrug and continue eating.

.

.

.

.

.

"(f/f) pudding is better!"

"no vanilla is!" you and rindou got into an argument at a convenience store over what flavor of pudding you would be buying.

"You jelly bitch! (f/f) is what we're getting! That's final!"

"Whatever Mom!"

"..."

"..."

"Did you just-"

"Shut up." he grabs the pudding and goes to the register.

'Aw he thinks of you as his mama

'Or he has a mommy kink'

'I WAS TRYING TO BE WHOLESOME'

You laugh quietly and follow after rindou, you find a bench and eat the pudding in silence.

"You wanna talk about-"

"No" his voice was sharp and you just nodded. You find a nice park and drag rindou and make him push you on the swings.

"Yay ~!"

"At least someone having fun..." he grumbles and it just makes you giggle.

After an hour you wave goodbye to him.

"Thanks for paying!" you laugh and skip away.

"Yeah whatever..." he waits till you are gone smiles softly and walks the other way.

Your relationship with rindou has increased!

❤♡♡♡♡

Ran saw his brother walk in. Rin sat on the couch and quickly went on his phone and cursed.

"I forgot her number..."

"Where were you?" ran putting a hand on his hip as he was ready to his rin with a spatula.

"A date."

"A date?!"