who the hell are you?!

"Ca-li-for-nia girls, we're unforgettable! Daisy dukes bikinis on-"

'You look ridiculous'

'Ok but like who gets bitches who who doesn't?'

'You did not just bring that up'

'HAH MY SUSPICIONS WERE TRUE!'

'Fu-'

'Watch it angel'

'Suck my dick bitch'

'Yall can say that?!"

'Yeeeaaahhh?'

'Dayum...'

'Behind you!'

You turn around and see the door opening and you see takemichi, your eyes meet and he smiles, before he is shoved down by a smaller guy.

'Who the fuck is that?!'

'Guess is as good as mine'

You look and see a BUNCH of people behind him...you grab your spatula and stand defensively.

"Who the fuck are yall?!"

"Who are you and why are you in takemichis house?!" A tall man was cut off by a girl with shoulder length peach hair walking in front of everyone.

"takemichi-kun...are you cheating on me again?!"

"Again?!" You and takemichi stare at each other.

"This must be a misunderstanding, hina-chan! Th-this is-"

"Wow...hanagaki being a two timer? What do they see in him?" a tall guy with annabell like braids stepped up as well, you quickly turned off the stove and everyone piled in and sat on or by the couch.

"takemichi/hanagaki...you got some explaining to do..." everyone looked at him, even you, he pulled your hand and everyone looked at you.

"E-everyone this is my best friend from around uhm...9 years ago"

"So when you were 8?"

"e-exactly!"

A man with a scar across his face and squinted when his eyes widened.

"y/n-chan?!"

"Wait...kakucho?!"

Everyone looked at kakucho, to takemichi and to you.

"I sense a love triangle~"

"Ew! Who would date michi? Beside the pink haired cutie over there!"

A weird banana tree and Annabelle began laughing while the bunch of bananas and a weird short guy tried to hold it together.

"So....who the hell are you guys?!"

this chapter is short sorry but to make up for it i'll post a chapter tomorrow that should be a bit longer! 

remember to stay healthy eat something drink some water and love yourselves!

(WHO APPROVED OF THIS?? IM SHOCKED I JUST FOUND OUT AB THIS YESTERDAY-)