Drunk Tamaki x Reader (M/F/NB) ❤️☁️

Disclaimer: Wrote this while drinking so there ya go 🫠 Probably easier to read if you drink a bit too lol

Another day. Another mission (or classes, or work). Main bit is, you're in the bar with other hero friends, unwinding to the max. At this point, ya'll have already gone through numerous drinks - including sweet best boy, Tamaki.

—————————————————————————

Y...n...!" Tamaki slurred. "I got somfin' ta tell ya!"

"Mm.. wha?" You swung around in the bar stool. "Tamaki!! Tama Tama Tamakiii-San~! How are yooou~~?"

He blushed and started walking away. "No way I can do this. Never mind, never mind, never, never—"

When he got to Mirio, he proceeded to turn Tamaki around, patting him hard on the back so that he stumbled and bumped into you.

You had gotten off the bar stool and started walking toward him before Tamaki bumped into you. You both knocking into a wall, "Oh boy, we need to stop bumping into each other like this~" you slurred.

"Y/n I am sooo so sorry.. I sh- I should just go but.." he slurred. "Somefin just keeps bringing me back. It must be something weird~"

"Ah!" You gasped. "You didn't eat a bunch of magnets, did you! Ya shouldn—- ya shouldn't be DOIN' that kinda stuff Tamakiiii~!!"

"Noooo. Nono. That's just.. That's gross, y/n! I.. I would... NEEEVER... taste that kiiinda STUFF!" He proceeded to touch your face and lean on close. "Though.. those LIPS..."

You both naturally leaned in before Tamaki pulled away. "No no no~ I CANT do that~!"

"....hmm?" You uttered, confused.

"Like.. I cann't.."

You leaned against him. "You cannn't waaaaat?"

Having you against his chest made his heart race. In a moment of clarity, he pulled you right outside, away from the noise of the bar.

"Y/n.." he blushed while looking at you, hella tipsy. "I... like you."

"I like you, annnnd I wanna kiss u.. buuuut—"

You nuzzled into his chest, "mmm.. really? I like you too~" you gazed up at him and gave a goofy smile.

"No, Y/n, I reeeallly like you, like, reeeallly really like youuu."

You nuzzled closer, the impact making him stumble back a bit. "And I reaaaally really like you~"

He stepped back some more, but you kept clinging to him. "Noo like..enough to.. wanna... as you..."

"What was that~?" You genuinely had no idea.

"...isss you..."

"Whaaaaa~~???" You asked, pressing your face against his.

Tamaki's shyness bubbles up in a bigger moment of clarity. He held your shoulders, looking you in the eyes. They were sparkling in the moonlight. "I wanna kiss you..!" he confessed, his face red.

You paused a moment, looking at him in surprise and awe. In your moment of minor clarity you said, "Ohhhhhh..." and got up on your toes and kissed him on the lips. "Mmm... I wanna kiss you too~" you smiled.

You nuzzled your head affectionately into his chest. "I wanna kiss you again, and again and again and again, Tamakiii~~"

"Wait.. for real?" He stepped away some. This time, you only hobbled a few steps forward, so there was a bit of a gab between you and him.

You paused a moment, slowly understanding what he meant.

He didn't want to force you. He didn't want to coerce you. He didn't want you both to get wrapped up in a drunken moment because he DID like you. He liked you in the moonlight, and he liked you in the daylight.

"...ohhhh..." you uttered before reaching into your pocket. You pulled out a small, notebook, flipped to a page, and showed it to him. It had his name written a couple times with a bunch of hearts in random places. It was extra lovey. Extra dove.

"..see?" You said. "I like you... evvvvn when I'mmmm drunkk~"

He blushed hard and hugged you close. So close you squirmed some to catch a breath. "Y/n... I'm so happy..."

"Mmm..." you snuggled, "Tamakiiii~ I love you..."

"I love you too..." he said before sweetly kissing you on top of your head. "C'mon.." he said, "let's get sobered up..."

You wrapped your arms around each other and headed back to his place. If he was sober, he woulda thought more rationally about it. But for now, he just wanted to take care of you, talk with you, aaannnnd have some wholesome snuggle time. (WHOLESOME you fiends 🥴)