Helping Master Relax (Part 1) - Tamaki Amajiki x (Fem!) Maid Reader ☁️🥵

[🥵 Steamy but not a lemon]

You have been working at the Amajiki estate for a while now, specifically serving it's heir - Tamaki Amajiki.

Unfortunately, this level of prosperity wasn't glamorous for Tamaki. While he was knowledgeable and skilled in many areas, he struggled with the social expectations and obligations. Meet-ups with the press and other higher ups, balls and galas, it was all so much to bear. But thankfully, you were there to serve him.

You encouraged him every chance you could, seeking to bring him comfort in his busy life.

"Welcome back, Master," you said with a smile.

"Oh um.. t-thank you.."

"How was your conference?" You took off his jacket and put it to the side. Then you swayed around him to help him take off his tie.

"Awful.." he shuttered, his black hair covering his face. "S-so many people..  And the media was there too.." His voice and body quaked.

"Oh master.." you reached up, gently pushed his hair back to see more of his face, and caressed his cheek. With the other hand, you took his hand, holding it close to your chest. "It's difficult to carry so much responsibility, isn't it?" From his cheek, you gently led his head to tilt down a bit toward you. Then you took that hand to gently pet his head.

He blushed hard from the closeness. He couldn't handle your affection, it made his mind swirl with joy and insecurity. But it was part of your love language, and while it took time to realize it, he knew you weren't teasing him.

You tilted your head with a warm smile. "Let's help you relax, alright master?"

"That would be nice... t-thank you.."

You slid your fingers up his chest. One by one, you began undoing the buttons on his dress shirt.

Tamaki got flustered, "Y/n..! W.. what are you doing??"

"Oh, my apologies master," you undid his cufflinks to make his wrists more comfortable, then continued with his shirt buttons.

"....n..not that.." he brought a hand to gently stop yours. "W...what are you d-doing..t-there?"

"Ohh, I thought a bath would help" you smiled up at him.

"A...b-bath?" He turned flush red. "Um... w-well... t-that could be nice... b-b-but.."

As he stuttered and stumbled over his words, you continued to undo his buttons. You finished, sliding your hands up to his shoulders to loosen his shirt. Swaying around him again, you slowly pulled off his shirt, "but what?"

He blushed and shuttered from your words, as your breath faintly touched his back. You loosely folded his shirt and placed it over where his jacket was.

"I-I'll take care of the rest..!" He stepped back, a hand on his belt and the other on his hair, trying to cover his face.

"Huh.." you stood there in thought for a minute before understanding. You bowed, saying, "Of course, master. Then, I shall run the bath for you." You turned on your heels and walked out of the bedroom towards the bathroom.

Tamaki sighed, a blush overcoming his face. "This life will be the death of me.." he said to himself, embarrassed.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You prepared the hot bath, filling it with soft bubbles and drops of oils to soften and heal the skin. Then you inspected the shelves, ensuring that the variety of soaps and hair products were filled and presentable - and that the sponges were fluffy and warm. The lighting was relatively low, to help relax his eyes for the evening. And to further help the relaxation process, you added the very necessary scents to the bathroom. Today it was floral, with rose and lavender.