Class Trip to the Beach! (PART 1) ((Fem!) Reader) ❤️🍋

"Ah! There it is!!" you said in excitement as you reached the horizon point. Finally, you could see where the long stretch of sand kissed the water.

Most of the class awed at the sight. Being summer, the school made class trips to the ocean. This way everyone could enhance their skills by training with other Pros, like Big Orca. Of course, the biggest benefit was days like this, where you got to relax on the beach.

Everyone eagerly ran to the class rest area, quickly placing down their things and getting ready to have fun. Tamaki already found his own little spot, a bit further from where the others would be. He laid down his towel by an umbrella and set down his bag. Then he sat down and started going through the books he brought.

With a light pink blush, you decided to place your things by his. Being one of the friendliest people in class, no one would bat an eye at this. They would just see it as you not wanting him to be too alone. And while that was certainly true, it was also because you liked him. He was handsome, gentle, thoughtful, hardworking, and was amazing with his quirk. It was easy for people to overlook him because he was so terribly shy and introverted, but you couldn't help but be drawn to him. You looked up to him as one of the top students in the class, and as an ideal boyfriend.

Tamaki kept to himself, futzing through his things while refraining form looking at you. You didn't mind though. Thing is, when you realized how socially anxious Tamaki was, you worked hard to tone yourself down around him - not to say you were perfect at it. Eventually, you opted to just try to be near him, whether it was just for a quiet lunch, reading session, or 5 minute break between training sessions. Soon, he caught on and didn't tremble so much around you. While you weren't entirely sure about his feelings about you, it made quite the difference compared to his relationships with others.

After placing your bag down, you proceeded to take off your cover up, revealing your very revealing bathing suit. It clung tight to your curves, your boobs and ass spilling out, trying to get some room from the clingy spandex.

You glanced over to Tamaki, curious about what he'd think. You were flustered and flattered to see him sneaking peeks at you while he put on some sunscreen, eyes dipping from you to his arms or legs. He was red in the face, totally flustered from your appeal. You tried not to tease him typically, but on a trip like this, you couldn't help it. And you kept it as natural and normal as possible. (Bathing suits are so convenient for stuff like this!)

You brought your hand close to your chest, creating more of a cleavage. Taking a glance at the books he had, you mustered enough courage to ask him about one of them, bending over some. "H..hey Tama--"

"Come on, y/n!!" someone called.

"Oh!!" you voiced in surprise. You looked to Tamaki then shook your head. "Ah!! Let's goooo~!!" You cheered as you ran off to join them to splash in the water, sure that you would spend time with Tamaki later.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Tamaki~!" you sang as you pranced over to him. He was reading a book on sea creatures, for his quirk development no doubt. "Hey Tama. Come in the water with us," you requested with a smile.

"I-I'm really fine here.." he said, not knowing where to look.

"Oh come on," you leaned in. As your cleavage got even more exposed, he struggled to know where to look, burying his face more into his book. You gave a softer smile, looking into his averting eyes as you specified your proposal. "What about we go a ways away from the others. So it'll just be the two of us?

"Promise..?"

"Promise."

"Okay.." he put his book down and walked with you.