Tamaki Helps a Sick Reader (M/F/NB) ❤️☁️

✨Ding Dong ✨
The doorbell to your apartment rang.

"Hmmmph..." you muttered, groggy. It took you a few minutes, but you managed to get to the door. You opened it a tiny bit, "Hello..?"

Outside stood a concerned Tamaki, trembling like a leaf. Your heart skipped a beat. You were surprised, glad, and honestly felt bad that of all people who could come, it was Tamaki. Shit, you thought, He's gonna be even more worried!

"H-hi Tamaki..." you said, summoning some strength for a friendly smile.

"Y...Y/n... I-I...." he fell over his words as if he was the fatigued one. "I..." he got quieter, hiding his face with his hair. "...I-I'm so sorry you got sick..."

"Oh, it's okay," you said, beginning to sway, "I'll be better so--" You winced and started to shake from your fever, leaning against the wall and trying not to fall.

"A-ah..!" Tamaki grabbed you firmly yet gently, holding you up. Taking you into his arms he said, "I-if you don't mind... I'd like... to come into your home... a-and help..."

"Wha...?" You uttered, looking up at him.

"O..oh my.." Tamaki muttered to himself. "I..." It took a moment, but he pulled himself together. "Y/n... I'm going to help you, o..okay?" He walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you, you fell into his arms.

He held you there for a bit, hugging you tight, "Y..you're going to be okay.. I promise..." You rested against his chest, assured and comforted by his warmth and scent.

He then lifted you up, carrying you in his arms, princess-style. He took a deep breath, then stepped over the threshold of your home.

Tamaki was focused, using his wit and strength as one of the big three. He observed your place's surroundings, mapping it out. He could feel you gazing at him, but avoided looking down at you as he would lose his composure with fluster.

"B..bed... Perfect.." He laid you down gently, mindful of your weak state. My love.. he thought with a blush.

Taking each other in with your eyes, Tamaki brushed some hair away from your face. He moved his and to your cheek, which he slowly began to caress. His eyes were so gentle.. and his smile soon grew to match it. But he soon caught himself and took his hand away with a blush.

His face slowly came down to meet with yours. In your cloudy-minded state, you began to mistaken it for a kiss, blushing amidst your flushed face.

His forehead gently touched yours. So close.. you thought.

"You're... so hot..." he said, head still pressed against yours. You blushed fiercely, looking into his eyes as he pulled away.

Your face was clear as day to him, he could see so much of it.. so much of you. He blushed and stood up. "I... I'm g-gonna get a cold compress.. f-for your fever.."

𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀𓇬⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒

Standing in front of your bathroom mirror, he looked down, blushing deeply. "M..man... They're.. t-too cute..." he said quietly to himself.

He washed his face with water. Looking into the mirror, he motivated himself. "C..come on, Tamaki... You can do this... After all.. you.." he blushed harder, his hair beginning to hide his face, "you..."

He kept those last words to himself, and wet a cold washcloth.

Tamaki returned into your room. Getting some medicine ready on your nightstand, you could barely see his face.

You looked closer. He took notice of your staring, and finished up quickly.

"H..here.." he said holding a couple of pills. "T..take two of these.. T..they'll help with.. y-your pain.."

You started to pull yourself up, which was a struggle. He saw your challenged expression and went in to help.

"H... here.." he said, placing one hand on your back, and slipping the other hand into yours to hold. "H... hold on.." He slowly helped pull you up to a sitting position.

"Here.." he said, handing you the two pills. He then handed you a glass of water.

After you took the medication, he helped you lay back down. He swept the hair away from your forehead again, and gently placed the cold compress on top of it.

"Your medicine is on the nightstand.." his hair covered his face. "Y-you've got pain meds.. and stomach meds.. even some stuff to help you sleep.. s-so.."

You placed a hand on his cheek and looked up at him with a gentle smile. He touched your hand and looked back at you with wide eyes and an even deeper blush. "Thank you.. Tamaki-san..."

This sent his emotions off the deep end, he blushed fiercer than ever before and just nodded.

You looked at each other in silence for a few minutes. Tamaki slowly closed the gap between you both as his feelings took over. Finally as close as he was before, he kissed your forehead and subconsciously spoke the words of his heart, "I love you, y/n..."

You blushed, caught off guard, but happy from his confession. You smiled gently, "I love you too.. Tamaki.."

You both closed your eyes as you naturally came together for a kiss.

"I... I hope that was okay.." Tamaki said as you broke the kiss.

"Perfectly..."

"I probably shouldn't have.. but.. if it means taking some of your cold away.. then..—"

"Tamaki?"

"Huh..? Y-yes?"

You scooted over in bed and patted the side next to you. "Could.. you cuddle with me?"

Tamaki blushed but gladly accepted. "Whatever I can do.. to keep you safe.. T-to get you better.. y/n..." He got in bed with you and wrapped his arms around you, cuddling you close as you fell asleep together.