Class Trip to the Beach! (PART 2) ((Fem!) Reader) ❤️🍋

Previously...

"Hey Tamaki... I like you."

"I also like.. " you interjected. Pulling down your bathing suit so both of your cold breasts were exposed for him to see. "...when you touch me.."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

You gazed at him while bearing yourself to him. Your eyes filled with lust and captivation. Your words were true, and at this moment, you felt like giving everything to him. "I'll be yours if you'll have me.." you offered.

"I..I..." He suffered, looking from your breasts to your face, taking your whole vulnerable stance into his view, immortalizing your image into his eyes - while also trying to believe it was happening.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Tamaki POV

D-damn.. There's no way.. just no way..

I.. I want to.. I want to so badly but.. I-I need to make sure..

I looked away from her temptation and asked, "H-how... long have you liked me..?"

Her gaze changed with that question, her eyes becoming more heartfelt and serious. She brought her hands close to her chest, and then with a gentle smile she shared her feelings further...

"The first time I saw you.. I thought you were cute.  I quickly realized how smart you are.. and that deepened my interest." She giggled, "When they named you as one of "The Big Three" I couldn't help but find it cute with how flustered you were about it.  You were just so embarrassed about something you so easily deserved. You're cute, smart, and strong... that's already a "big three," but... then there's your heart.. No matter how amazing you are, you're down to earth... People scare you, but you love them. You love them and want to save them."

She leaned against the wall by the balcony, the beauty of the view overshadowed by the beauty of her body.

"I want to nurture you, Tamaki... I want to stand by your side and help you stand tall... Because... as much as I love everyone, you're the most special to me..."

Her smile that followed was brighter than any sunset I've ever seen...

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Y/N POV

Huh?

He started approaching me from across the room. Before I could fully grasp what was going on, he had me locked against the wall. One hand above me, closing me in. The other hand, caressing my face.

"Y/N..." he uttered before kissing me. His lips were soft, yet pressed so roughly. It was as if he thought I'd disappear.

After our lips parted, our foreheads kept pressed together as we panted.

Surely this is a dream... I wondered...

He then drew me close to him again, kissing me more. Again. And again. And again. My heart feeling more and more full.

"T..Tamaki..." I sighed, being closer with him than ever.

He shushed me with a whisper, stroking my hair for comfort as he spoke his feelings...