Helping Master Relax (Part 2) Tamaki Amajiki x (Fem!) Maid Reader ❤️🍋

Y/n and Master Tamaki found themselves in an unexpected position. The thought circulated again and again about how this could be... but sometimes things just happen.

Tamaki was laying down on his back, propped up on his forearms - towel draped over his waist. His wet black hair covered his face some, but it couldn't hide his heated, red blush.

You approached him with your towel draped over your body, barely leaving anything to the imagination. Your curves, your cleavage, the sides of your big, supple breasts... your thighs, your nearly exposed—

Tamaki could barely contain himself at the sight of you, trying so hard to have you not notice his growing bulge.

"U-um... c-could you flip over, master?" You shyly asked. "For the massage?"

So erotic.. He thought. "O-oh, sure.. T-thank you, miss y/n..." He flipped himself over so he was on his stomach.

He was so exposed. You nearly got lost in your desire. Your beloved, hardworking master - so muscular and capable - relying on you to ease his stress. You felt like the luckiest maid right now. And in all that desire, you wanted to be his personal maid...

You shook your head. Focus, y/n! Focus! You need to help relax the tension in his muscles.. Step by step, you closed the gap between you both. Trying to figure out what position would be best, you decided to sit on his back.

Wait..! You thought. Shouldn't I have a towel between us?? You looked down shyly at his back, worried that he would feel your growing wetness.

"M.. master.." you started shyly, "I..I'm going to begin..."

Tamaki nodded, so flustered he was at a loss for words.

You traced a finger down his back, making him shutter. Then, you grabbed some lotion, squeezing it out on his back. He shuttered again from the cold sensation of the lotion - it contrasted with your heated pussy against his lower back. A small moan escaped his lips.

You felt some wetness drip out of you, starting to ache for your master. You continued the massage by rubbing the lotion into his back, pressing and pushing back and forth, up and down. Your hands moved across his shoulder blades and slowly moved their way down and around his waist. Again and again, you outlined his body, getting a perfect feel for it - a perfect mental image of it.

The more you touched him, the closer you got to him. Your breasts went from gently brushing against him so teasingly, to full-on pressing against him.

Tamaki panted beneath you upon feeling the soft, squishy weight of your breasts, soon figuring out where your nipples were as they moved against him. It made him feel like such a pervert, but his waist started trembling, begging for more.

More wetness started to leak out of you. You added more pressure, cracking his back, which made him moan again. Then, gently lining his muscles with your fingers, so close to him he could feel your breath on his skin. Without thinking, you leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Master~"

You were immediately reminded that he was your master in more ways than one, because he flipped you over so he was on top. Your bare, wet horny maid of a body was beneath him - now with his heat radiating against you.

Your breasts jiggled around from his sudden motion, rising and falling as you breathed heavily beneath him. Your hard nipples in full view, mouth agape, and eyes glued to your master with a heated blush on your cheeks.

His facial expression was so heated like yours, like a tormented bottom. But his body revealed that he was going to do the fucking. He was going to own you and fuck you senseless as his maid.