Y/N Cuddles with Tamaki! (M/F/NB) ❤️☁️

While it took some time, you and Tamaki became good friends at UA. A big part of this was because you both shared a love for manga. Both valuing the friendship, you toned your energy down a bit around him, and he tried becoming more confident around you.

It was a friendship that helped you both become better people. You both became more considerate of others, and more comfortable with the different facets of who you are. With time, your friendship deepened. Initial considerations became more natural.

After enough in-school interactions of trading books back and forth, you started going to each other's dorm rooms on a couple times a week instead. Most of the time you would read manga in a comfortable silence. But other times, you would study, draw, or write.

You expanded your bookshelves with manga you thought the other would like. And you each got special chairs for the other to sit in. There were other little touches you both made too.

It was such a good friendship, but slowly, your heart made you question that - just being "friends." You've noticed recently that your eyes would occasionally wander off the page and over to your friend. You would sit closer to him than usual. And you would seek him out for little things that you would easily do alone before.

♥*♡∞:。.。

It was an evening like any other that you'd spend at Tamaki's dorm. You were hanging out in different seats, reading manga.

Occasionally, you would both give each other a glance and a smile. The things you did together didn't have to be exciting. Stuff like this was just enough for you both to be relaxed and happy.

"Hey.. c-can I see that one when you're done, Y/n?" asked Tamaki.

"Sure thing," you said with a smile.

You were only a few pages to the end of the volume. When you finished, you placed it on the bed, right next to Tamaki. You decided to use this break to use the bathroom. Upon coming back, you saw him reading the book, invested in the beginning of this new story.

It made you happy seeing him so focused. But you were also feeling tired. Still wanting to spend time with him - and very used to being in his room - you decided to do something very different, something you never did before and yet felt so comfortable in this moment. You crawled into Tamaki's bed.

You lifted the comforter and sheets, and snuggled in them, careful to not interrupt Tamaki's reading or to mess up his bed.

Between the softness of the fluffy pillow, the cozy blanket, and the plush comforter, you quickly started dozing off.

Tamaki was halfway through the volume when he finally noticed you weren't in his peripheral vision. "Y/n?"

Sitting on the bed, he looked to one side of the room, then to the other. Finally, he looked behind him. And who else was there, but you. Lying on your side, cuddled up under the covers. You were fast asleep, light snoring and all.

Tamaki looked from you to the clock. D.. damn.. I really don't wanna wake them.. But they should go back to their room.. he thought.

"...amaki.." you spoke in your sleep.

He blushed red from the words that were as clear as day to him. Tamaki tried to rationalize it in his mind - You're friends. You spend a lot of time together. It's probably just a casual dream - but his heart just wouldn't let him believe it.

Time was passing. It was only getting later. And since it was only getting later, Tamaki was only getting sleepier.

His heart tugged at him to do something he never thought his shyboi self would do. He crawled into bed next to you.

Being the cuddly-type, your body naturally scooted over to him, hands reaching out to hold onto his sleeve. "Mm..." you snoozed happily, nuzzling into his arm.

While Tamaki loved this moment, he was also stiff as a board, blushing fiercely as he tried to figure out what to do. But that soon became clear...

Tamaki turned to his side, facing you. He saw the way your hair got slightly messy, the long lashes that he never got to look at closely before, and the lips he thought on occasion about touching against his. You were beautiful he though. He combed his fingers through your hair and gently cupped the side of your face in soft palm. He then pulled you in close to him.

You breathed deeply, taking in his scent. This sudden change brought you to open your eyes slightly, sleepily taking in the moment. You blushed at the closeness, loving every bit of it.

You fit so well in his embrace - in his arms, and in his chest. Various words came to mind: Comfort. Security. Perfect. It would be so easy to make a habit out of this, and Tamaki felt the same.

As you drifted back into sleep, you nuzzled your head into his chest. Your hidden feelings bubbles to the surface as you uttered the words you thought would be so difficult to muster, "I love you.."

Tamaki was caught off guard, burying his blushing face in your hair.

"...Tamaki.. stay with me.." you said before fully drifting off.

"I love you too, Y/n..." he said, kissing you gently on the head. He smiled to himself as he drifted off to sleep, looking forward to telling you "I love you again" more forwardly in the morning.