The Summoning ✨ Shy Incubus Tamaki x (Fem!) Mage Reader ❤️🍋

Time: 12am - Midnight

Attire: A loose fitting dress. Hat cast to the side.

The circle is set, the candles are lit, and a special snack for your summon has been prepared - Asari no Sakemushi (clams cooked in sake with green onions)

You stood in the middle of the circle, dripped some of your blood into it, and started the chant.

"Revere the Demon Lord.
For thou is filled with fearsome might.
Hear my voice, you of the abyss.
The land of fire, darkness, and stone.

To the one whose ears ring, know my name.
I am F/N L/N. Magus Versatilis.
Breathe in my mana, taste my blood
and as it entices, lend me your power

Bind yourself to me
Feast upon my flesh
Share with me your power
Receive my invitation to cross over."

The lines of the summoning circle illuminated under your feet in an otherworldly breeze that fluttered your dress and hair about. Then, a burst of fiery light filled the room, starting as red and settling into series of blues - pthalo and azure. While the room was flooded by flames, nothing caught fire, not even yourself - no burns.

A portal then opened from the ground in front of you, and the horned creature emerged from its depths. It's silhouette looked human-like, with smooth skin and a similar outward anatomy.

His hand reached for yours, interlocking his fingers with you. His dark eyes opened, their twinkle making your heart skip a beat. The more you noticed, the more your heart raced. Smooth, navy blue hair like the night sky. Cute, little white fangs. Soft looking lips. Rough, goat-like horns. Bat-like wings. And then those cute, pointed ears...

It seemed like something was in the air, like a perfume, filling you with desire. Your first instinct was to slide your fingers into that soft hair of his, pushing past his ears, and draw him in for a kiss. His lips meshed perfectly with yours, his subtle taste being a welcomed delicacy as the kiss deepened.

"Mm..mmm!!" he uttered, surprised beyond belief. You snapped out of it and separated yourself from him.

"Ah! Sorry! Sorry!" You profusely apologized, pressing your hands against your red cheeks. "I don't know what came over me..."

"O-oh my.. I-I knew it was a b-bad idea to.. to answer the summon.. but I.. geez..." He stepped back, tail coiling around his torso, and bat-like wings folding in against his sides. Some of his hair covered his face, but his beauty continued to illumine through the dimly-lit room. His disposition seemed feminine, but he was definitely masculine - his lean muscles peeking through his loose-fitting crop top.

Looking down. You saw how he tightly brought his legs together, bound in his tight jeans. You felt heated. Upon realizing, you shook your head out of it. You swallowed these feelings best you could, mustering as much professionalism as you were able in that moment.