Pokémon (Anime) OC Idea

Name: Charles Soma

Appearance:

(Without Chain Necklace)

Age: 14

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 160 Lbs

Trainer Class: Aura Guardian (In-Training)

Favorite Type: Dragon

Abilities: Great Aura Reserves (Charles possesses rather large reserves of Aura, enough to use it for long periods of time without issue), Aura Manipulation (Charles is exceptionally skilled in manipulating his Aura, being capable of firing it in the form of an Aura Sphere, Spiral Aura Sphere, or Aura Storm, creating Barriers, sensing others and their intentions through their Aura, healing himself and others, using it for intimidation, releasing it in weak pulses as a form of echolocation, using it to protect himself from the elements and harsh weather conditions, imbuing objects with it to enhance them, and finally, flowing it into a target and destroying it from the inside out, by touching, grabbing, or even emitting it outwards, against opponents, this technique wreaks tremendous internal damage and is one of the most destructive Aura techniques, additionally, it's also useful against objects which cannot be broken easily; He's capable of using his Aura to recharge his Tera Orb, however, he's added that doing so is draining, so it's best saved for emergencies), Hermit Purple (A unique Aura ability which manifests itself as multiple, purple, thorn-covered vines that spawn from Charles' hands; Possesses a range of 15 Meters from Charles; Hermit Purple's vines are relatively weak, but they provide Charles with considerable divination ability, enabling him to divine and materialize any type of information, such as an image, a location, or even thoughts; Charles can use the vines as ropes, whose movements he can control at will; Their length and resistance make it possible for Charles to swing from place to place and bind someone completely; The vines are dexterous enough to manipulate a video game controller, or a computer; Hermit Purple is able to interface and tamper with electronic systems beyond its ability to divine information, and can be used to pilot ships, planes, unlock electric doors, and check equipment for signs of tampering; The vines can be used to move Charles' body in situations where he would otherwise be unable to, or be used as a shield; Hermit Purple can channel Aura as an extension of Charles' body), Pokémon Communication (Charles is able to hear the voices of Pokémon, and thus, converse with them as easily as with another person), Excellent Intellect & Athleticism (Aside from his Aura abilities, Charles is well-trained in both body and mind, having substantial athletic abilities and a keen intellect; Due to constantly helping out at his family's Pokémon Reserve, he is familiar with a large variety of Pokémon and is knowledgeable of their traits, habits, and needs, additionally, he has developed several original Pokémon moves; He possesses perfect 20/20 vision), Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant (Charles is highly proficient at hand-to-hand combat, using various martial arts techniques to great effect, and often uses his Aura to augment his capabilities), Skilled Chef (Charles is a skilled chef who is capable of making his own Pokémon food), Expert Survivalist (As preparation for becoming a Pokémon Trainer, Charles spent a great deal of time developing his survival skills, and as a result, is capable of surviving in any environment without any supplies)