Venture Bros OC Idea

Name: Drake Evans

Villain Name: Overhaul

Appearance:

Age: 22

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 160 Lbs

Abilities: Overhaul (Drake's power, which allows him to disassemble and then reassemble matter with his bare hands; Once Drake takes a target apart, he has the option of either leaving it destroyed, restoring it to its original form or shaping it into something new, this process happens instantly and is effective on living and non-living things alike; Drake just needs one finger to make contact with something for it to activate, with the choice of whether Overhaul should affect only one select part of his target or its entirety being left solely to Drake's wishes; Drake is capable of deconstructing matter and reconstructing it into shapes favorable to himself and hostile to his enemies; When activating Overhaul on an entire area, the deconstruction and reconstruction phases both happen extremely fast, and Drake is able to form holes, walls, spikes, and platforms anywhere in his surroundings from a single point, this tactic, however, loses effectiveness in fractured terrain, where the ground is split into disconnected pieces instead of whole; Drake can recombine two different objects or beings into a single entity that possesses components of both subjects, including powers, he performs this by holding both elements he wants to merge with each separate hand, additionally, it's possible for a combined entity to further transform as well, as long as Drake merges it with additional objects; When Drake decides to utilize Overhaul on a person, he can heal any injuries or ailments they once had by reconstructing them to a biologically perfect state, this grants Drake a way to cure his and his allies' wounds during a battle, although he has noted that the deconstruction phase is very painful; Overhaul can be restrained if Drake becomes unable to utilize his arms; To be able to use Overhaul, Drake must physically touch something, this makes Overhaul useless in the air or where he cannot touch anything), Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant (Drake is a master of hand-to-hand combat, using various martial arts techniques, including Bruce Lee's one-inch punch and is capable of easily defeating lesser opponents while completely unarmed), Enhanced Senses (He has been noted to possess extraordinary kinetic vision, allowing him to clearly see the "flow of power" in his opponents, as well as an equally extraordinary sense of hearing, capable of determining when a gun is about to fire through the clicking of its inner mechanisms), Excellent Intellect & Athleticism (Aside from his powers, Drake is well-trained in both body and mind, having substantial athletic abilities and a keen intellect; He uses his intelligence to find weak points in his opponents, even overcoming disadvantages he has through thinking on his feet)

Equipment: Villain Costume (Drake's Villain Costume, which consists of a black dress shirt with matching dress pants, a pale gray tie around his neck, and a belt with a long, thin buckle around his waist, over this, he wears a dark olive-green bomber jacket with a thick purple fur collar and a gold-tipped and embroidered magenta plague mask; It possesses retractable micro-grappling hooks within its sleeves; It was made by Enzo out of Kevlar, making it bulletproof and resistant to most bladed weapons)

Backstory: Drake is a Level 10 Supervillain that was abandoned by his parents because of his powers and was raised by an assassin.

Trivia: He's the go-to supplier for guild members. Aside from his home in Malice, he owns a suite in Tophet Tower that he stays in during the summer. He's close friends with Sergeant Hatred, Dr. Girlfriend/Mrs. The Monarch and Molotov Cocktease and will occasionally do them favors. He occasionally uses his powers to heal people for a fee. He met Loona while saving her from a mugger, and afterward, they began meeting up regularly and later started dating, having been living together for several months before the Monarch's wedding. Loona told him she had Syphilis on their first date as a joke. He enjoys petting Loona's ears and tail and she enjoys it as well. Loona has stated that he smells amazing and that he's the best lover she's ever had. He finds it adorable when Loona's tail wags or she exhibits canine behaviors and loves how soft her fur feels. He loves Loona for her personality and how comfortable she is with herself. He greatly enjoys cuddling with Loona and brushing her fur, which she's described as having the same effect as a full body massage when it comes to turning her on. He's one of the few people to survive fighting with Brock, with Brock even stating that Drake could have killed him several times during their fight if he used Overhaul. He was invited to the Monarch's wedding, bringing Loona as his date and helping rebuild the Cocoon after the battle of Cremation Creek. He and Brock have a friendly rivalry. Kevin and Tim-Tom are terrified of him because of his reputation for disassembling his enemies and then reassembling them incorrectly if they piss him off. He and Loona aren't swingers like many Villains, although they are open with each other in the bedroom. He disassembled Copycat's left arm for trying to steal from him, leaving him completely terrified of Drake. He interned for Red Death when he was starting out as a Villain, and receives a Christmas card from him every year. When he was an intern, he occasionally babysat Red Death's daughter. He uses Overhaul to clean and repair his Villain Costume. He cured Enzo's arthritis as a tip for the superb quality of his Villain Costume. He's the youngest villain to ever achieve Level 10 status. He can't stand the Doom Factory and believes that their deaths were caused by them pissing off the wrong person. He was hired by Roy Brisby to restore his health after he failed to get Dr. Venture to clone him and was paid 50 billion dollars for doing so. He was contacted by Monstroso to fix his heart, although he refused upon finding out that the Investors were involved. He was invited to Sirena's 18th birthday by her father and brought Loona as his date. He attributes a good deal of his success as a villain to his time as Red Death's intern.

Occupation: Supervillain

EMA Level: 10

Affiliations: Guild of Calamitous Intent

Girlfriend: Loona