Chapter 1: Awakening Memories (Rewrited)

On a vast expanse of terrain, the aftermath of a significant battle was evident.

In the midst of this scene stood a young boy, his hair a pale, silvery white, knelt upon the ground. His body bore extensive scratches, wounds, and bleeding areas that covered nearly every inch of his form, leaving only tattered shreds of clothing and heavily damaged armor.

The entire field resembled a desolate crater, with lifeless vegetation, scattered scales, and remnants of armor that were now mere tatters, rendering the original form unrecognizable.

"The boy exhaled heavily, his hair covering his eyes, although one of them shone with an eerie green hue while the other resembled a deep, oceanic blue tainted with the essence of blood."

Before the boy, the once mighty black dragon lay lifeless, a mere shell of its former self. The boy, who appeared to be nearing exhaustion, slowly approached the massive reptile.

In a sudden burst of energy, he rose from the ground, wielding a blade with a dark, shimmering hue akin to the night. With determined steps, he drew near to the dragon's colossal head. Summoning every ounce of strength left in him, he drove the blade deep into the dragon's lifeless form.

As the knife pierced what remained of the dragon's body, it tipped over onto its back, almost completely, save for its hind legs resting on the ground. The boy, his gaze fixed upon the dragon, witnessed a final, eerie phenomenon - the dragon's eyes glowed a brilliant shade of blood-red as it stared back at him. With clenched fists and gritted teeth, the boy rose once more, unleashing a primal scream into the open air.

"GRRRUUUAAAAAAA"

More than a scream, it was a primal growl that echoed through the desolation, a sound devoid of any living witness.

"MOTHER, THE ZEUS AND HERA FAMILIAS, EVERYONE, I, AETHER CRANEL, HAVE CONFIRMED ITS DEMISE!"

The boy's cry rang out to the winds, his battered body succumbing to unconsciousness. His eyes caught a glimpse of two blurry figures approaching, hindered by the state of one eye and the other, though in better condition, unable to convey clear images for his brain to process.

In his fading consciousness, the last sight he beheld was eyes akin to his own, and a gentle hand cradling his body as he descended into complete unconsciousness.

Before we proceed, why don't we observe how this young boy confronts the formidable challenge of the third and final great mission?

Looking back, especially 15 years prior...

The morning sun bathed the Cranel household in a gentle glow, ushering in a new day. All the adults were already awake, busy with their tasks.

Recognizing that it was breakfast time, a man spoke up, saying, "Zeus, go wake up Aether. I'll prepare the food." The elderly gentleman, who seemed to be a god, let out a resigned sigh before rising from his chair, replying, "Yes."

Then, the elderly man entered the children's room. "Rise and shine, you slowpoke. It's a wonderful day to enjoy life and to bulild a Harem!" The elder god cheerfully said the last part, though not too loudly, so as not to incur the wrath of a certain woman.

As Aether slowly roused from his slumber at the sound of his grandfather's voice, the morning sunlight gently streamed through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the room. At three years old, Aether Cranel, with his piercing blue eyes and shimmering silver-white hair, stirred in his bed. Zeus, his wise grandfather, couldn't help but notice something intriguing. Aether's eyes, which were typically a serene Ocean blue, appeared to emit a faint, almost ethereal glow as he let out a sleepy yawn. It was a subtle yet captivating sight,