Chapter 8: Training and Revelations

[A/N: Well let's go more into the character details before starting the great fued arc]

Life continued to unfold in the Cranel household, with each family member carrying out their daily routines. However, the tranquillity was often disrupted by Zeus's mischievous antics, much to the dismay of Alfia. Zeus had a habit of attempting to peep at the public bathhouse, and each time he did, Alfia's wrath would descend upon him with fiery intensity. She cast her gospel, a powerful magical attack, to blast him away. It had become a regular occurrence, and Alfia's patience had worn thin.

As Zeus peeked around the corner of the bathhouse, Alfia's eyes narrowed with a mix of anger and frustration. "Zeus, I can't believe you're at it again! How many times do I have to tell you that this behaviour is unacceptable? Show some respect!"

Zeus, now lying on the ground, rubbed his sore backside and let out a sheepish chuckle. "Ah, Alfia, my dear. Can't you appreciate the beauty of the female form? It's all in good fun."

Alfia's eyes flashed with fury. "Fun? You call invading the privacy of innocent women fun? This behaviour is unacceptable, Zeus. You need to find a different hobby, one that doesn't infringe upon the rights and dignity of others."

With a fierce determination, Alfia gathered her magic, her gospel glowing with intense power. She unleashed one final attack, aiming it directly at Zeus. The blast sent him flying, his yelps of surprise filling the air. He scrambled to get away, seeking cover from Alfia's wrath.

Zald, observing the scene with a weary sigh, stepped in to mediate. "Come on, Zeus. You know how Alfia feels about this. Can't you find a different hobby?"

Zeus, rubbing his sore behind, nodded sheepishly. "I suppose you're right, my son. I'll find some other form of entertainment. But I make no promises!"(finger-crossed*)

Alfia crossed her arms, her eyes narrowing as she warned, "You better keep that promise, Zeus, or I won't hesitate to unleash my wrath again."

With Zeus scampering off to find a new form of entertainment, the atmosphere in the Cranel household returned to a semblance of normalcy. Zald turned to Alfia, a hint of amusement in his eyes. "You know, my love, dealing with Zeus's antics has become a daily exercise in patience."

Alfia huffed, her arms crossed. "Patience can only go so far, Zald. But I'll keep reminding him until he understands."

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of footsteps, and Bella, sword in hand, entered the scene. She had grown taller since Aether's departure, her hair tied back with a ribbon, giving her a more determined appearance.

[A/N: That's all I able to make

[A/N: That's all I able to make.]

Bella's training sessions were a sight to behold as she wielded her sword with unwavering determination. Zald, her father, watched proudly as she executed each strike with precision. "You're doing great, Bella!" he exclaimed, parrying her strikes with expert skill. "Remember, strength comes from within, and you have it in you to become a formidable warrior. Keep pushing yourself!"