Chapter 5: Echoes of Lightning, Whispers of Destiny (under rewrite process)

[A/N: So hey guys today's the day, I never created fight scene but I did my best, so I hope you'll like it
So without further due let's begin]

-
-
-

Two weeks had passed since Aether and Ais began their search for a way to level up(well Aether is trying to unlock his hidden potential on his blood so he's trying to find out if he can level up). They had tirelessly sought answers from their respective goddesses, only to be met with stonewalling and vague responses. Frustration gnawed at their hearts as they roamed the bustling streets of Orario, their spirits weighed down by the uncertainty of their quest.

On a particularly gloomy afternoon, as the sun cast long shadows across the city, Ais and Aether found themselves sitting on a bench in a quiet park. Their expressions mirrored their despondency, their gazes fixed on the ground.

Aether sighed, breaking the heavy silence. "I never thought finding a way to level up would be this difficult. It's like we're chasing after a mirage."

Ais nodded, her voice tinged with frustration. "I know. We've tried everything, asked everyone, and yet we're still left with no concrete answers."

Just as their despair threatened to engulf them, a voice cut through the melancholy atmosphere. "Why are you two so down?"

Startled, Ais and Aether looked up to find a man standing before them. He had a mischievous smile and a twinkle in his eyes, instantly capturing their attention.

Ais spoke up, her voice filled with gratitude. "Thank you for your concern, sir. We've been searching for a way to level up, but it's been a dead end so far."

The man chuckled, his smile widening. "No need for formalities. You can call me Hermes." He leaned casually against a nearby tree, his gaze shifting between Ais and Aether. "You two seem like a promising duo. I'm sure you'll find a way."

Aether's eyes brightened with a glimmer of hope

Aether's eyes brightened with a glimmer of hope. "Do you have any suggestions, Lord Hermes?"

Hermes shrugged playfully. "Well, if you want my advice, I'd say you need to surpass your limits."

Ais and Aether exchanged puzzled glances. "Surpass our limits?" they echoed in unison.

Hermes nodded, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "That's right. To level up, you must face a challenge that seems impossible to overcome. It's in those moments of adversity that true growth occurs."

Aether's excitement grew palpable. "So, if we defeat a strong monster, we can level up?"

Hermes chuckled. "You catch on quickly, young lad. Yes, by defeating a formidable opponent, you can unlock new powers and rise to greater heights."

Eager and grateful, Ais and Aether thanked Hermes profusely before rushing off to the dungeon, their determination reignited. They were ready to put this newfound knowledge to the test, to face the trials that awaited them.