Ritual

Badass and thief Cat Noir is one of my strengths in Miraculous fanfics. Harley Quinn's craziness and Catwoman's thievery inspired me a lot. Especially Cat Noir's flirtation makes me laugh along with his cat puns.

Characters belong to (c) Zagtoon.

------------------------------------------------------

At a robbery at the jewelry store, three criminals were robbing the place at night and they already knocked out the guards.

"Just keep your eyes sharp. Every night is always the same when he comes" The criminal said.

"He dresses in leather catsuit. I thought that's a woman's thing" Criminal 2 said while putting the expensive jewelry in the sack.

"He's the first man to become a cat burglar. No shit. This is the 21st century" Criminal 3 said.

They all exclaimed by turning around when they see a man in a tight leather catsuit and mask admiring the beautiful jeweled mask at the glass display.

"Evening boys" He said with a sassy smooth voice and glances at them, "Are you admiring me again? I'm flattered" he smirked.

"It's him! The cat burglar!" Criminal 1 shouted.

"Meow, I prefuuuuurrrrr to be called Cat Noir" Cat Noir gently claws the glass counter with his claws, "By the way, I was here first. Litter-ally"

"Let's get him!" The criminals all tried to attack him.

Cat Noir purred in delight and claws them all one by one until they can't seem to fight with their bare hands. They tried to shoot him but he was very agile and fast than an average man. He jumped around like a cat and jumped on the criminal's shoulders to lock his legs around his neck.

"Never underestimate the black cat of this city" He taunted the criminal before throwing him over.

"Okay! Okay! You win! Just stop giving bad luck already!" The others said.

"Just as I thought" Cat Noir grabs their loot.

"What the bloody hell?!" The injured criminal tries to stand up.

"Call it my bad luck. Break a mirror, that's 7 years bad luck" Cat Noir chuckled and hears the police sirens blaring, "And another bad luck for you all to be in jail. Au revouir!" He laughed and walks out of the store and leaves.

"Damn you Cat Noir!" Criminal 2 yelled.

He went in the alley just in time when the police cars came to the robbery store. His black cat Plagg jumped on his shoulders with a piece of jewelry necklace in his mouth.

"Good boy. You made Daddy proud" He took the jewelry from Plagg.

"Meow" Plagg nuzzled on his neck.

"Now let's get back to our lair shall we?" He walks towards a secret hideout.

It was an abandoned warehouse filled with stray cats guarding it outside but inside was filled with advanced technology by catwomen that raised him well to one day become a cat burglar.

"I'm home" Cat Noir tossed the duffle bag on the table.

"Ah, the lovely prince of thieves has arrived" One of the catwomen said.

"Ha ha, so funny. I may be young but I still got nine lives, ladies. What are you all doing here?" He asked.

"We came to make sure that your mother's death hasn't got to you too much" They said.

"I'm doing fine, girls" Cat Noir said.

"Last time you were not. She was the best cat burglar your age and you are now following her paw prints" Another said.