Self Defense

Cat Noir did not expect Ladybug to be here for whatever how long she saw this. He was not impressed because she could have been killed or caught.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Cat Noir grabs her to get the hell out of this hideout.

"I came here first to handle them until you arrived before I could make my move," Ladybug said.

"Oops, I guess it wasn't ladies first this time, milady. I may be nice to ladies but never to bitches. You do know this is dangerous to fight thugs" Cat Noir said.

"I understand, perhaps I should get some armor," Ladybug said.

"This is not about protection, bugaboo. It's about how well you fight, look for a strategy, and know their weakness. That's what catwomen and my mother taught me. Life is not like a movie. I was trained a lot my whole life without a break from them" Cat Noir said, about to leave but Ladybug stopped him.

"Then teach me your ways," Ladybug said.

"What?" Cat Noir raised a brow.

"Can you teach me how to fight the way you do?" Ladybug asked.

"Firstly, I'm no teacher, bugaboo. Secondly, I work alone. Paris is a dangerous place not compared to wherever you're from. I steal jewelry because that's what a cat burglar does and I fight to get what I want before someone tries to kill my ass" Cat Noir explained.

"So what do you suggest?" Ladybug asked.

Cat Noir knew that if he wants to keep his lady safe, he's gonna have to show her how it's done, "Follow me and do not get involved"

-

They reached the bar that was mostly for wanted criminals and definitely not a very friendly place. The bar group looks at who came inside and they all laughed at who it is.

"It's Cat Noir!"

"And look! He brought a girlfriend!"

"I say we kill him and keep the girl!"

"Stay back" Cat Noir whispered to her and slowly walks up to them, becoming surrounded by the bad guys, "Never talk to her like that. Secondly, Paris is mine and your asses are mine"

"Correction, your ass is ours when we kill all your nine lives, cat. Your claws ain't gonna save you!" The big man punched him.

Cat Noir didn't look hurt but he glances back with his cat eyes shimmering green, "You call that a drunken punch?"

He punched him twice before knocking his head on the desk and kicking him hard. The next one tries to kick him but he blocks his kick and chops at him before throwing him over to the floor. Next, he punched and kicked another one before backward kicking another and throwing the next one at the desk.

Ladybug watched as he fought without breaking a sweat. He then blocks one guy's punch and shoves him after hurting his arm and then turns facing one thug with a knife. He dodges the knife several times and flips over a table. Then he backflips another from behind and locks his legs on the guy's neck, pulling him down with him.

"Wow, incredible," Ladybug said.

"Yield, now!" Cat Noir tightens his grip.

"Okay, I yield!" The thug taps the floor.

"Good boy" Cat Noir released him and kips himself up to his feet, "So, what have you learned?" He asked Ladybug.

"Well to predict your opponent's moves," Ladybug said.

"And?" Cat Noir wants to hear more.

"And it's not easy predicting what they'll do next," Ladybug said.