Mouse

At the nightclub, Cat Noir and the catwomen were having a great time. The feline thief was simply having a glass of milk like the kitty he is. Even casually moving his hand to touch the laser dot on the bar table.

"Enjoying your time?" The cat leader asked.

"Yes, I am. This place is my favorite" Cat Noir said.

"You're still a young kitten but we are very wild like strays," The cat leader said.

"I'm almost an adult at 18" Cat Noir sips the last milk.

"Hmm....care for White Russian?" The other catwoman asked.

"I might give it a try," Cat Noir said.

"Do you want to be a grown kitty cat?" The catwoman asked.

"Of course," Cat Noir said.

"Then a toast to our young and only male cat burglar" The leader hands him White Russian.

"Cheers!" Cat Noir held it up and then drank it.

After taking a sip, he puts the glass down hearing music play. Purring seductively as he slowly pulls his zipper down to reveal his pecs and abs.

"Alright ladies, let's party" He goes to the dancefloor.

He pickpockets the whip from the person and smacks it on the floor. He then swoops it up and spins it over his head before smacking the floor again. Spooking the dancers that he's a very wild thief.

"Beware, this kitty has claws!" He warned them.

"Ooh, can it dance dangerously?" The female dancer asked.

"Ah, yes" Cat Noir spins on his elbow on the floor, rotating his body.

Then he kips up and bows to the other dancers. He walks up to the dance pole to get sexy. The girls swooned over his exposed pecs and abs as he slowly glided on the pole.

"Puuuuurrrrrrr" He purred seductively as he does his catwalk, "Am I too charmeowing?" He teased.

"Hardly and you are still a man," The dancer said.

"A catman that is" Cat Noir got up.

"And what kind of cat are you?" The dancer asked.

"Just a stray cat," Cat Noir said.

"Really? You look fresh being one" The dancer said.

"I groom myself to stay clean" Cat Noir purred.

"Adrikins! It's so good to see you! Move it, whores! He's mine!" A snobbish blond female pushed the dancers aside.

"Not this girl again" Cat Noir scowled.

"Still thinking about your mommy? Pathetic!" Chloe insulted him.

"YOU DARE?!" Cat Noir swats her back, "My mother was the bravest person I've ever known, Chloe!" Cat Noir glared at her.

"Until she died. Face it, cat. You'll always be alone and someday you'll crawl to me" Chloe said.

"I'll never be yours, Chloe. You're nothing like a princess!" Cat Noir clenched his fists, "I gave you multiple chances to be a better person but you never tried. So no, I will never love a selfish brat like you"

"To everyone, you'll always be a criminal" Chloe scoffed.

"Thief, not a criminal. There's a big difference!" Cat Noir growled.

"Whatever!" Chloe replied.

"Remember, I still got claws!" Cat Noir showed his claws.

"And your point?" Chloe asked.