Princess in Distress

The next night, Cat Noir was looking for a challenge around the city but everything was just too quiet. That was until his cat Plagg meowed in alarm that there was someone that needed saving.

"What is it?" Cat Noir asked him.

Plagg lifted his paw to the direction and Cat Noir looked at it, hearing someone call for help. It was none other than Marinette's scream.

"Hang on! I'm coming!" Cat Noir ran on the rooftops to go to her rescue.

"Let go of me you perv!" Marinette struggled but got her jacket pulled off by the thug.

"Hold still young lady! You'll be mine for the taking" The thug, clearly a rapist said and was gonna reach for her pants.

A whip grabbed the rapist's neck and was pulled roughly and flung against the wall.

"Agh! C-C-Cat Noir?!" The man stammered.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shove my claws right here?" Cat Noir unsheathed his claws and positions them at the crotch area, "Start talking or your dick will never have sex!"

"Because I need it for other reasons!" The rapist spoke.

"But forcing yourself on girls?!" Cat Noir lifted him up, "You're a pig! You like to take away their innocence! It's time you meet the nasty devil girls in Hell and see if you like that!" Cat Noir clawed his neck to kill him, dropping the body on the floor.

He turns around and saw Marinette hyperventilating from the shock, "You're safe now. Sorry, you had to see that" Cat Noir said.

Marinette was still shaken up and slowly looks at him, face to face. She was picked up in his arms and felt a vibration of his purring which calmed her down. Purring was very much a healing factor for both humans and cats.

"Y-Y-You killed him" She stammered.

"I gave him a chance last time but he broke it. It's time that he faced punishment" Cat Noir said hushing her to calm down, "I've seen what he does and I do not want him to succeed from you"

"Erm....Thanks" Marinette said.

"I'm Cat Noir, the infamous thief in Paris. Are you calm?" Cat Noir checks to see if she got hurt.

"Just in shock, I'm okay," Marinette said.

"Thank god I came in time. Come, your bakery isn't that far. I've seen that you are new here" Cat Noir carried her and jumps to the rooftops.

"Yeah, my parents moved in here," Marinette said.

"No doubt for business" Cat Noir said.

"Yep, and I'm a designer," Marinette said.

Cat Noir lands on the balcony of the bakery, "Meow-velous"

"Thank you kitty cat," Marinette said.

"This makes you live like a princess," Cat Noir said.

"And you as my knight? In your dreams" Marinette rolled her eyes, "I thought cat burglars don't save innocents"

"I'm full of surprises, Princess" Cat Noir said.

"You're breaking the rules of being a criminal," Marinette said.

"I'm a thief, not a criminal. There's a big difference, my princess. Since I saved your life, does this kitty get a treat for being a good kitty cat?" Cat Noir twirls himself around her.

"Perhaps this?" Marinette scratched his chin.

"What are you....." Cat Noir felt himself purr.

"Awww..... you can purr" Marinette teased.