Tattoo

Luka was a tattoo artist and he decides to give Adrien another tattoo on his upper arm. A tribal cat tattoo that Adrien always wanted. He grunts from the painful ink needle digging into his skin.

"Thank you for the punk clothes, Luka. You do know that cat burglars are into black leather" Adrien said.

"You're welcome, Adrien. It does match the colors of your suit too" Luka said.

"That's why I like being a badass. It makes it intimidating" Adrien grunts from the needle ink.

"Steady, I need to be focused" Luka kept tattooing him.

"Sorry. I just forgot the last time I had a tattoo on my back" Adrien said.

"It's alright," Luka said, adding green ink to the cat's eyes on the tattoo.

"But now it's on my arm. This blessing that the witch gave me, my mother would want that so I don't get killed" Adrien said.

"You still have nine lives," Luka said.

"And one human life, Luka. Cats are sacred to the goddess and they give me strength. Those who abuse the power of the goddess, get turned into horrible Werecat creatures. Which is why the witches removed the blessing from Cerise so she doesn't become one to brutally murder innocent lives" Adrien said.

"And yet she uses a fox alias," Luka said.

"And I always kick her ass. Is the tattoo done yet?" Adrien asked.

"Almost," Luka said.

"And you still kicking Bob Roth's ass every time he tries to make you sign a contract for his talentless performance," Adrien said.

"Yeah, he's such a fool," Luka said.

"How did he become a producer if he doesn't know shit?" Adrien asked.

"Well, that's a good question" Luka shrugged.

A few minutes later the tattoo was finished. Luka put some reliever gel so the pain can subside.

"Thanks," Adrien said as the pain goes away.

"You're welcome," Luka said.

"I'm sure Marinette will like it," Adrien said.

"Just don't get too much into your ego. Girls don't like that" Luka said.

"I know, but I need to know her a little bit more as myself" Adrien replied.

-

A while later, Marinette was out on the streets to explore Paris. She couldn't stop thinking about that kiss from the seductive thief. It felt so gentle and full of love.

"This Cat Noir is surely sneaky but really a gentle guy," Marinette thought.

Whoever he was underneath the mask with blond hair, she thought he could be very charming for a thief.

"I guess he's as charming as a prince" Marinette daydreamed about him.

Unknown to her, Cat Noir was on the rooftops following her. Like a cat lurking in the shadow to stalk its prey. Marinette soon went to a nearby cafe.

"Time for Adrien to appear" Cat Noir jumps into an alley to change into Adrien. Switching to his punk clothes and putting his catsuit in his backpack.

"Here we go" He came out of the alley and headed to the Cafe Marinette is sitting at.

She was sitting near a table drinking a small cup of tea. He thought of ordering tea too to spend time with her.

"Hello there, Marinette" He greeted her.