Happy Ending

For a week, Ladybug has been taking her kitty a little to be good, even if that's who he is for being a thief, she didn't mind that. Right now, both of them were sparring using staffs together.

"Come on, Kitty! You can do better!" Ladybug blocks his staff.

"I'm far more skilled than you, princess!" Cat Noir shoves her back.

"Define your mastery, kitty" Ladybug hits him in the gut.

"Omph! You asked for it!" He got back up.

"Let's get dangerous" Ladybug gestured to come here.

"I'm a dangerous cat, milady. I got claws" Cat Noir does his crazy ninja flips to whack her with the staff.

"AH!" Ladybug fell to the floor with him pinning her down with his foot.

"And the winner is.....Cat Noooooiiiiirrrrr!" He vocalized.

"Heh, keep on dreaming" Ladybug chuckled at his opera voice.

He held his hand out to help her up, "Well played, Bugaboo"

"Where the hell did you do that crazy move?" Ladybug asked.

"Mom taught me that move," Cat Noir said.

"She really did raise you to be a panther instead of a kitten" Ladybug teased.

"You have no idea, Princess" Cat Noir said.

"Tell me more about your mother. I want to know your criminal life at how she raised you" Ladybug said.

"Very well. Where do I start?" Cat Noir sat down.

(Cat Noir's flashback)

It shows a younger Adrien being taught by his mother in martial arts. Like a kitten trying to scratch the dummy but Adrien was being too soft for his age. Emilie can see he's trying and would never force him to go brutal.

"Keep trying, Adrien. You'll get the hang of it" Emilie said.

"Do you think I'll be the best cat-man when I'm older, Mother?" Adrien tackles the dummy.

"Yes, one day you will, maybe exceed me," Emilie said.

"Exceed?" Adrien asked.

"Or in other words surpass me," Emilie said.

"Will I ever be like you, Mother?" Adrien asked and does a flip kick at the dummy.

"You will. You're the best kitten I got" Emilie smiled.

"The first cat man in history?" Adrien giggled.

"Of course" Emilie chuckled.

(End of flashback)

"She taught me self-defense at a child level instead of an adult level. She used to be a thief but she was very kind and innocent. Even if she got away from the cops" Cat Noir explained his story.

"That's amazing, Kitty," Ladybug said.

"She was a legend, Milady. Despite marrying my father, she did not see he was only using her to get rich. It took me a long time to see that" Cat Noir drinks water.

"Such a heartless bastard," Ladybug said.

"My mother was very kind; she doesn't show much anger," Cat Noir said.

"I wish I could've met her," Ladybug said.

The feline opened his locket of her and his 5-year-old self and showed it to Ladybug.

"She's beautiful like an angel," Ladybug said.

"My clan always calls me her sweet little kitten. They always think I'm too much like her" Cat Noir said.

"I imagine you are" Ladybug scratched his chin.

"Puuuuurrrrrrr" He purred with his eyes closed.

"Aww....are you purring?" Ladybug heard it.

"Uhhhhh.... yeah" He blushed.

"Come. This would be the perfect opportunity to show Paris that you're not just a wanted thief" Ladybug said.

"And what opportunity would I do?" Cat Noir asked.

"Like doing good deeds in helping people," Ladybug said.

"I have done a few" Cat Noir said.

"Like saving the bank," Ladybug said.

"I rob the bank, not save," Cat Noir said.

"From the Mime and the Magician," Ladybug said.

"Ah yes," Cat Noir held her hand.

Cat Noir and Ladybug continued their lives as heroes of Paris but Cat Noir continued being a master thief, living up to his mother's legacy as the best cat thief.