Love

The movie on Netflix was beautiful, romantic, and funny. I loved it. These characters were much different than their show versions. That movie was so addicting to me.

-------------------------------------------------

That night at the nightclub, Cat Noir was pole dancing while waiting for Ladybug to show up. He was lost in thought when a biker sitting on the couch talked nasty to him.

"Really? I would cough a hairball on you, moron" Cat Noir laughed.

"I don't give a shit. Just stop getting my babe's attention from you" The biker puts his feet on the coffee table.

"Do you give a shit when I do this?" Cat Noir jumps and stomps on the biker's legs, hearing it crunch.

"AAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!" The biker screamed at his legs bent badly, "The fuck?! You broke my goddamn legs!"

Cat Noir cackled and sits on the biker's lap sideways, "Boohoo! Never make the cat angry"

"Fuck!" The biker yelled.

"Enjoy the party" Cat Noir stands up and saw everyone looking at him, "What?"

"Man, that was sick" Someone whispered.

"You know me," Cat Noir said.

They brought the biker away while Cat Noir drank his glass of milk.

"Thank god you kicked his ass. He was a jerk all night" The bartender said.

"You're welcome," Cat Noir said.

Soon enough Ladybug came into the club, smiling seeing Cat Noir, "Hello there, Kitty"

"Meow" Cat Noir finished his milk and goes up to her, "Care to dance?" He brings her to the dance floor.

"Yeah," Ladybug starts to move back and swaying her arms to the sides then up while moving her feet before stepping side to side with Cat Noir.

He couldn't help but stare at her movements. She then spins her hands before moving them around to her hips while he did the same, "Meow, you're good" Cat Noir said.

"Thanks, Kitty" Ladybug kept dancing with him, doing the same moves.

"Meow" Cat Noir meowed.

Ladybug sways her hips slightly as she danced and twirled around Cat Noir.

"Dangerously sexy" Cat Noir flirted.

"Oh, am I?" Ladybug lifts her shoulders dancing with him.

"Yeah," Cat Noir picks her up by the waist spinning around.

Ladybug looks into Cat Noir's feline eyes. The feline did the same and her eyes look exactly the same like his princess. He sniffed her scent again.

"Your eyes are truly beautiful....Princess" He revealed he knew.

"Shit" Ladybug whispered.

"Wasn't hard to figure out, you masked your scent until now" Cat Noir whispered.

"You really do have super senses than a human?" Ladybug asked.

"I do. For a time I assumed you weren't Ladybug or Multimouse" Cat Noir said.

"Even though I had the same hairstyle as Ladybug" Ladybug said.

"Qui. I knew it was you when you were my mouse" Cat Noir dipped her.

"Too bad I don't know your secret," Ladybug said.

"I have blond hair you know," Cat Noir said.

"Wait a minute.....Adrien?" Ladybug guessed.

He removed his mask while dancing, "You're correct, Milady" He puts it back on before anyone saw.

"You sneaky son of a bitch" Ladybug teased.

"Looks like we're even, Princess" He pulls her up.

"Mmmmhmmm" Ladybug scratched his chin.

"Puuuuuuuurrrrrrrr" Cat Noir purred that he loved getting his chin scratched.

Ladybug giggled at how cute he sounded, "Why do you have to be cute like a kitten?"

"Who else can resist me?" Cat Noir replied.

"Only the badass ones," Ladybug said.

"Meow, is my bugaboo starting to like this badass kitty?" Cat Noir flirted.

"Yeah, when it turns out the Kitty is the same guy I met at the park," Ladybug said.

"And do you like both sides of me, princess?" He brought her to sit on his lap.

"Even though you're a thief, you're a gentle guy under that mask," Ladybug said.

He stroked her legs, purring at how strong they are for a lovely lady.

"Come here" Ladybug kissed him.

Cat Noir kissed her back, feeling the warmth and love. Something he has been missing ever since his mother gave him mother love in his childhood but now, he's moving on to falling in love with his lady.

"I love you, kitty cat," Ladybug said.

"Meow, je t'aime, milady" He said in French.

Ladybug smiled and held his hand.

"Well looks like you got a girlfriend," said the party woman.

"Ummm" Ladybug blushed that someone has watched their dance.

"Do you mind?" Cat Noir growled at the partier.

"Sorry," The partier said.

Ladybug and Cat Noir then go over to the bar to order drinks.

"Glass of water please," Ladybug said.

"Milk please," Cat Noir said.

"You like milk again?" Ladybug said.

"Yeah, you wouldn't like me drunk, Bugaboo" Cat Noir said.

"Mmmhmm. Or you'd make me pole dance" Ladybug got her glass of water.

"I charmed you with my pole dancing, milady. It's how my kind does when it comes to pickpocketing" Cat Noir held out her yo-yo, "I always find my way out of trouble"

"Oh, you sneaky Kitty" Ladybug took it back.

"Like I said, I'm very dangerous" Cat Noir drinks his milk.

"Of course" Ladybug drank her water.

Just then, his cat-phone rang and he answers, "What?"

"Cat Noir, we got a fox problem! Your favorite bitch is here! Her assholes are nearly killing our women!" The catwoman yelled on the phone.

"I'm on my way" Cat Noir got up.

"What's going on?" Ladybug asked.

"My fellow felines are under attack," Cat Noir said.

"Let me help you" Ladybug held his hand.

"Very well," Cat Noir said with a nod.

He needed a weapon to kill and his whip is not fast enough. He pickpockets the thug's gun and takes his lady to the exit.

"Okay Ladybug, things are about to get serious," He said to her.

"How ugly are we talking about?" Ladybug asked.

"Really ugly. You might need this" Cat Noir hands her another gun.

"I never shot a gun before," Ladybug said.

"Well, this is gonna get real than those video games or like at the funfair," Cat Noir said.

"This is gonna hit me hard if I kill someone" Ladybug loads the gun.

"Let's go!" They ran together.