Badass

At the nightclub, Cat Noir had like 3 glasses of milk since he still can't stop thinking about that baker girl, "I only wish she was here right now, unlike that mouse girl" Cat Noir thought and drank the last of the milk while thinking.

The macaroon scent from her and that mouse were the same. Yet felt like they were polar opposites in personalities.

"Could she have a twin sister or something?" He wondered.

Just then a girl in a red hoodie with black spots came in, "One glass of Fanta please" The girl said.

Cat Noir turned hearing her voice, "Meow, you're too innocent to come here, princess" Cat Noir said without looking.

"Ah! Oh, hey there, Cat Noir" Marinette unveils her hood.

"What does a sweet girl like you doing here?" Cat Noir asked her.

"Nothing. Just exploring the city, that's all. I have to adapt you know" Marinette said and received her drink.

"You're one tough girl, having some real guts to sit next to a thief like me," Cat Noir said.

"You saved my life," Marinette said.

"Yeah, I did. Though I killed the rapist in front of you" Cat Noir said.

"Next time, think before killing in front of someone" Marinette rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink.

"Alright. Well, I had quite some fun with this new Multimouse. Well twice since I fought her in the Louvre and on the rooftops" Cat Noir said.

"Really? I thought cats eat mice for lunch" Marinette said.

"I did defeat her," Cat Noir said.

"Really? How many times?" Marinette asked.

"Twice," Cat Noir said.

Marinette snorted, "You are definitely too cute like a kitten to fight a mouse"

"Really? Well cats prey on them, Princess" Cat Noir replied slyly.

"But you didn't eat her. Chances are, you like to play with your live food" Marinette giggled.

"Yeah, I do. She's too cute to be eaten" Cat Noir placed his glass aside.

"And you are also too cute like a princess. By the way, I'm more than just a thief. Watch and learn, ma cheri" Cat Noir walks up to the dance pole.

Marinette watched as he bared his pecs and abs as he slides up the pole, "Wow, he's so hot" Marinette blushed, seeing him dance, his fake tail waving.

"Puuuuurrrrrr" He purred out loud which made the rest of the partiers cheer.

"Go Cat Noir!" The girls cried out.

"Meow" He twirls around the pole in a sexy way.

Marinette sighs dreamily at the sight. For a thief, he really is very sexy but cocky.

"All those toned muscles," Marinette thought.

Cat Noir smacks his whip on the floor to make this dangerous and wild.

"Whoa!" Marinette was startled by the whip.

"Meow" Cat Noir meowed, leaning near her.

"What are you doing?" Marinette asked.

"Just wondering if you enjoyed my dance" Cat Noir pulls back up.

"I am," Marinette said.

"And I hope you remember my puuuuurrrrrfectly charm," Cat Noir said.