La Rebelión

You woke up with something wet and stinky on your face. Opened your eyes with difficulty, panting. You wiped the drool from your cheek, not sure if it was yours, and brushed Cadichon's head away from you.

''Wait, stop! I haven't died yet! Don't eat me now!''

Rubbed your eyes and shook your head. You were still in the old house, but alone. You didn't remember much, just suspected that the coca leaves had taken effect and made you pass out like a dying man. What happened before going to sleep? You asked yourself without knowing the answer, so you got up and walked through the porch of the house.

Hot Pants wasn't there. You ended up blacking out before she woke up. Damn coca leaves, you thought.

You looked inside the house, the grotesque and violent scene of the fight was still there, next to Ringo's lifeless body. Some flies wasted no time in laying eggs in his relaxed mouth. You shuddered at the sight and looked away, you didn't want to stay in that place for even a minute longer, so you just got out of that grove.

Hot pants. You regretted not getting a chance to talk to her, so you left for Kansas City. However, after hours of travel, your journey was interrupted.

Appropriately enough, the weather was dark and stormy. You cast a glance at the raindrops dripping down Cadichon's back and snorted but kept traveling until it was impossible to see anything on the horizon. Now, you were in the middle of a prairie, miles away from any tree, but you were surprised by the presence of some agitated birds in the sky. Birds shouldn't be flying in a storm like this.

Avoiding getting wet in the storm was an easy task when you could simply shelter inside your wagon, but you couldn't leave Cadichon out in the rain. Luckily, there was a small cave a few meters away and you took shelter in it. It wasn't a very comfortable refuge, but an appropriate one.

You chatted a little with Cadichon while you dried her and took advantage of the break to change your clothes. It was still smeared with blood from the previous fight, and the rain helped clean it off. Without realizing it, your hands were still shaking with the fresh memories of all the despair that morning. Taking a deep breath, you grabbed a random book from one of your drawers, trying to distract yourself while the storm didn't pass. You lay down on the roof of your wagon, partially covered and still wet.

La Rebelión Impetuosa. ''A sensual, moving and boundless love story like the Caribbean'' you recited the phrase under the title. Caribbean, huh? If what you wanted was to escape reality, you couldn't find anything better. You randomly opened the book to page 65.

''The air in the room was cold enough that my nipples immediately hardened, but the skin of his face was deliciously warm against my breasts as he kissed me, sighing with pleasure. ''

You widened your eyes. It was your first time reading that book. If the purpose of the book was to excite the reader, then it wasn't working. You were just embarrassingly surprised. You skipped a few paragraphs.

''Menezes' abundant black hair curls ran down the inside of my thighs as he closed his warm lips on me. Sending waves of desire through my body. The guerrilla's hand reached out to my breasts, his burning touch radiated across my icy nipples.''

In a laugh followed by a snort, you skipped a few more paragraphs, until it was impossible to continue when your cheeks turned red.

''Gradually, little by little, I relaxed under the touch of the mesmerizing caresses, feeling the heat in my womb grow and spread. Menezes' lips grazed my breasts and his warm breath, murmuring words of comfort, undid all my resistance. As he relaxed, my thighs opened for him. Moving infinitely slowly, the numb member broke through the membrane of my innocence...''