The humble beginning

So you are here because you want to know somehing about me. well children gather around the fire and listen well it is after all a lenghty tale.

It all began with my birth. You have to know i was born a demon. A half demon to be precise. My mother was a human with my father being a wolf demon with fire powers. Shocking and generic i know.

I was born around the same time civilisation just picked up the pace. Mom really cared for me if you go by the forest she left me in. Anyway being a half demon not many things could harm me because of my tought skin, enhanced strenght and fire powers. Still through some miracle when i was a baby i somehow survived against all odds until at the age of four a warrior took me in as his disciple. It was what along the lines of 2000 years plus minus a decade before the birth of christ. While we had a calender and so on it was not exactly cheap in my opinion. Or easy to obtain. Any way the person that trained me until i was an adult was an old man. Never knew his name. Never told me.  But what he did do was giving me a roof over my head, a bed, food and something to do namely practising the sword. And by practising meaning to fight with me from sunrise till sundown or pitting me against wild animals and then showing me the basics.

When he then realised that he had nothing more to teach he said that i should travel. To travel the world and see what it had to offer. And so i did. Through that i came to the realisation that while humanity was worthy of being, well alive, i also came to the realisation that people are stupid for battling over what ever little they had. But that also made them interesting with them fighting tooth and nail for everything there is. But they did nothing to surprise me at that moment. Maybe it was my demonic side speaking but every human was kind predictable and in his own way flawed and not really worthy to hold his place in the world when i randomly traveled through the world in one year. In this one year on the other hand i met a person and my reason for why i am immortal now. This is also the cause how i met my masters, my family by Fairy tail and why i am now a host for Rwby. So sit down with me. Get some popcorn and a drink. We have a long tale before us.