Another murderoues day in london

"So ehm we are back?" tried Knight to be cheerfull while the rest came in. "Well what happened?" asked Fujimaru. After everything was told. Fujimaru hugged his sister. "Despicable. To use a small child as a weapon!" said Atalante angry. "So sis is everything ok." asked Fujimaru. "Yeah i am fine." said Gudako. "We will do a check up when everything is done." said Romani. "Absolutely. And then you are not allowed to train or get schooled until i am one hundred twenty thousand percent sure that you are fine my child. I will bake you cookies." said Raikou. 

"Guys i am fine. Really. But i will take the cookies." said Gudako. "Well then maybe i should tell you all a story to calm your nerves and let you rest. A story of how me and nursery rhyme materialized. Both nursery Rhyme and i appeared "from the demonic fog". With no master ir ritual." said Hans. "WIth no master, and no summoning ritual either." said Hans. "Say what now?" asked Fujimaru.

"Yeah, so was i come to think of it. Jekyll's no master, and there was no summoning ritual. I just woke up one moment in the fog. Huh, do servants just naturally appear like that?" asked Mordred. "I... don't think so?" said Fujimaru doubtfull with his sister looking equally clueless. 

"Yes it is normally impossible. If you mean- naturally appearing Heroic spirits there aren't many, but there a few such records. But when that happens, they don't have a personality of their own. When a heroic spirit appears as a servant, they are always summoned from the throne by a ritual." explained Mash.

"Listen, in the other three eras we went to the servants were always summoned under the grail's influence. It's absolutely impossible for a servant to just appear on its own!" said Romani.

"So the servants aren't appearing from the fog, then? That only leaves one possibility. The fog was "created by the holy grail" or, what creates the fog is influenced by the Holy grail." said Andersen. "That's... what would it mean. That's the logical conclusion. No contradicitions." said Mash. "logic applies to most things in the real world. About the only thing it doesn't apply is love. Use your imagination. Then, ypou'll anticipate most things, and sometimes even predict them." said Andersen. "haha. Love? like you'd know, you punk." said Mordred while laughting

"I don't want to hear that from a punk who doesn't even know love. I'm a virgin. i know all about love and romance." said Andersen. "... Huh?Hmm. Huh? That doesn't make sense does it? Hmm?" said Mordred. "Hmmm it's true it doesn't make sense."said Gudako. "maybe it is one of those things you feel instead of know. Not that i know about that stuff because i am honestly just as confused as you are boss." said Knight. "Good point. good point." said Gudako.

"Have you forgotten? I am Andersen. My storytelling makes me a caster heroic spirit. If a swordsman's skills lie in battle, an author's skills lie in letters, words, indolences, pain and love. Be it improv poetry or a crazy deadline. A true author is coapable of anything when serious. I am a creative author. Not many can match me for imagination. I won't lose to an ameteur. If you're not going to rest then you can gou out on patrol" said Andersen.

"Yeah. You're right! If we can nab that "P" and make him talk, we can end this. "I'm going for a patrol then. I'll take a walk to the edge of the city area." said Mordred excited. "Are you sure it is ok. There will be alot of monster on the patrol." said Raikou concerned. "I will be fine." said Mordred not lessening her worries. "Well. we can come with you. It is way better then to simply do nothing." said Fujimaru. "Right!" said Mash. 

"Well just to make sure that you have enough wide area fire power, and to make sure that Mordred doesn't beat my score, i think i am comming in addition to the team." said Knight. "Ha even if you were there i would obliterate the score." said Mordred excited. "We will see about that."said Knight. "Then we are all set and ready to rumble." said Fujimaru excited before turning towards his sister. "Will you be okay?" asked Fujimaru. "Yeah. ust need a bit of rest. And mama Raikou and Gramps are here so it will be fine." said Gudako slightly exhausted.