From happiness

When rosa and me came to rome it was like we would never get bored. And there were many instances where i truly believed humanity could be more then a raging piece of shit.
Sure rome had it's faults with the civil wars and everything but it was still beautyfull.
I became more and more human and gained new emotions, like disgist by somethings or my new found love for bad jokes, the longer i stayed there.
Rosa even gave me the name equus as a joke. I almost liked it.
But everything came to an end as soon as christianity with the monotheism took a hold i am not saying the religion itself was bad but those who believed doing "gods mission" sure as hell were. So when the roman empire broke down and we realised the age of gods and heroes were ending we packed our things and traveled east and stayed in china for a bit, where we, like in rome, gathered swords, materials and money.
Their we learned a lot about alchemism and other sings. It was strangely nice, even with rosa constantly laughting at me when i meditated because of the face i made which apparently looked like i was taking a big dump.
Any way after a certain while we decided to travel further east. To japan were warriors were still upholding a code of honor. I think i still have my kimono from there.

Anyway i also got my shrine there. Me and rosa were staying in a village with many smiths because the ground was rich on iron but to hard for plants. The village was plaqued by an oni, a giant oger, while i wanted to simply let the villagers handle it Rosa, how so often convinced me to safe the villagers. She was also openly seen because japan poses less of a threat to something like fairys then european countries remarkebly. Anyway me beimg the stoic asshole i am tried to convince her not to help them but she always had somehow the ability to bring out the best in people.
So i asked for the elders where the oni which was terrorizing the lands were and i brought it down with fire and blade. Apparently one of the farmers saw that and got the rest of the villagers.
Preppared to be hunted out again we were surprised when we weren't. And then they did the unthinkable. They build us a shrine. Rosa was tearing up because of how happy she was
And foe the first time in millenia me too. This was the first time that i open ly cried and this was also the first time that i cried out of happiness. They couldn't do us a bigger honor so we stayed for a long while. They prayed to me as the god of fire swords and destruction. Natuarly the big shots realised that there was something foul and when amaterasu was then coming down from heavens she looked me deep in the soul and decided...

to make me said god. As she later revealed between a few sake she was good at reading someones character, so she gave me the job. Rosa herself was given the titel of a goddess. Rosa gratulated me and i gratulated her. The whole vilage held a feast and everything it was perfect. Even far away i could here their prayers and grant them blessings. They forged me a special Katana made of a certain steel from the top of the mountain which looked cherry blossom pink when it was finished. while it still felt not right it was closer then ever. The guard was formed like a cherry blossom and the grip had a lovely black but after a certain while we decided to get back to europe and travel there to see what changed and how we exspected it to have grown better, because it surely had to grow even better then rome with time we thought. It had to do progress we said. It was impossible that they could forget all the knowledge from ancient times we said

Certainly this was one of our worst decision we mad at that point. And traveling through medival europe was certainly one of our most disapointing and devasting experience of all time.