one pretty busted museum

Knight looked uncomfortable. The remaining servants may have come to the term that it was a necessity to bring the masters with them and his logical side, which was in charge until a few hours before his death, was also saying that this method to maximize their firepower is necessary and effective but he still doesn't like it. This didn't get better by the fact that the streets are now a warzone in everything but name.

"Hey Knight. You seem kinda down." said Fujimaru with Mash following him. "Yeah. I am still not fine with the idea. Normaly i would have just accepted it but since i am now here it feels different." said Knight. 

"If i may ask, how were you before your death?" asked Mash. "I was a logical airhead. Meaning i never had much in terms of emotions and took everything at face value. I never appreciated the sky until now actually. Or anything as a matter of fact. I was just one logical airhead who never took time to look at the prettier side of life. And i am pretty sure thats why my friend wanted to travel with me around. To make me look at the prettier side." said Knight. 

"So you never appreciated anything?" asked Gudako sad. "Not exatly. I was happy sure but i just accepted it. For example when people gave me a shrine in japan and made me god. I was happy but thats it. The moment i left i never bothered to care about it. I also never exspected anything out of everything. It took death to make me look at things differently. For example i really want to eat freshly backed goods again. Or have a festival." said Knight. "Well when this is all over when can have a giant party at the end." said Gudako. "Absolutely." said Fujimaru.

"Well idiots, we are here." said Mordred. And they looked at the museum. "Is it safe to go in?" asked Raikou concerned as she looked at the museums building. 

Most of the walls were torn down and the roof was has also fallen down except for a few large chunks just barely holding on to the few remaining bits of the walls. 

"Thou shall stay close to the servants of rage, contractors and young demiservant of the shield. For the building is everything but stable." said King Hassan as he eyed the buildings structural integrity. "Yeah that would be a good idea." said Gudako and leaned against the wooden door of the building before it fell to the ground.

They then went inside. The inside looked even worse then the outside. Entire floors were brought down and exhibits were destroyed. The walls were scratched and slashed with the ground being filled with smashed stone and wood.

"That thing looks like shit." said Mordred while kicking away a bit of stone. "What is a museum?" asked Knight confused. "Old and or valuable things are put on display in a museum for the masses to see. What is displayed varyies from museum to museum. Even art can be displayed in it. It is there to help people learn about history, art and other things." said Jekyll.

"Well that shit is kinda useless then. No wonder why the entry to the clocktower is here. Who would want to be here when they can go to library." said Knight. "Amen brother." said Mordred. "It helps preserve human history so it showed it's value." said Atalante. "Yeah yeah." said Knight before seeing a still standing shelf full of colorfull books.

"Ehm boss?" said Knight as he looked into the shelf. "What is it?" asked the siblings. "Were those books here before?" asked Knight confused and everyone looked to the bookshelf. "They weren't here the last time i was here." said Mordred as she grabbed Clarent. Knight grabbed  a red book and opened it. Immeadetly was fire blown in his face until he forcefully closed the red tome. "Bad book." said Knight, took a leather belt to bind it together so that it doesn't open again before throwing it into his vault.

"Well... Was that everything because it could have been a lot worse." said Knight before his luck Rank E struck again by seeing everyones shocked faces. "There is an army behind me isn't there." said Knight before he turned around to see dozens of books there. "Shit." said Knight. before he fired of his flames at the same time the books fired. He burned the books. They blasted him into a pile of stones which covered the entrance to the clock tower.