Children, ember and ascensions

"Round about 3800+ years of living and adventuring while also cursing the world for at least a century and absolutely nothing has prepared me for this adorable little devils." thought Knight while Jack was on his shoulders with her head between his ears and nursery and Jalter lily were hanging on his arms like monkeys while Jack was shouting at the top of her voice:"Look at us! We are up so high! Uncle Flamy is the best!" All were munching on sweets he collected over the centurys in his ring. And because nothing can go bad in there it was still fresh.

"You look far more relaxed now then when you were going through chaldea." said a voice behind me and i saw Fujimaru. "Oh master. Yeah. I am not so much of a people guy but children are nice." said Knight while booping Nurserys nose and receiving a giggle from her when all three then went down to properly greet Fujimaru. "So why are you here? asked Knight relaxed. "Weeeeellllll."began Fujimaru before a rumbeling was heared. "Anchin sama"! "Wait for mother" "Master" was shouted in to the air before Fujimaru said:"For the love of everything please hide me!" Swiftly he was grabbed and hidden in the ring which carried all of Knights things. Then Kiyohime, Raikou and a lilac haired dark skinned girl ran past the child servants and their baffeled temporary guardian.

"What just happened?" asked Knight baffeled while letting Fujimaru out. "That was what has been infamously dubbed as the stalker trio. I know they mean well but they can be a bit overbearing." said Fujimaru slightly emberassed with a smile on his face. "Well master except that why are you here?"asked Knight. "Well. Cas cu is still in the infirmary and won't be getting out so soon so he said that you should take his place for the next Singularity. So how about it?" asked Fujimaru while petting Jacks head. "Aren't there servants better for this?" Knight asked concerned. "Well in theory yes but cas has said "take this bastard. He has brought me here and so he should take the responsibility for the Singularity for a while, while i will be doing farming duty until i am stronger then him." or something like that. Which brings me to my next point. We have gathered alot of embers to give you a bit of a boost and realease your spirit origin so will you give it a shot?" asked Fujimaru. Before Knight had the ability to answer asked Jack.

"Mommy what is happening during mana transfer?" she asked innocently with other child servants looking equally puzzeled.

Immeadetly Fujimaru, Knight and Atalante, who was just comming around that corner looked at the three little girls. "Who told you about that?" asked Atalante with a strained smile. "That guy right there." said Jalter lily and pointed at Barthomlew Roberts who was then talking to mash. "one moment please." said Fujimaru and then pulled out a walky talky.

"Sister code brown. I repeat. code brown. Barthomlew tried to explain excessiv mana transfer to the child servants." shouted Fujimaru in the walky talky. "To all servants code brown. I repeat code brown. Target is Barthomlew Roberts. I repeat. Code Brown Bartholomew Roberts. This is no training. Excessiv violence is allowed and even appreciated." shouted Gudako through the speaker system and everyone except the child servants looked at Barthomlew suddenly with intent for murder. Even Mash, who just had a friendly conversation with him, looked like she wanted to murder him.

a few hours later

"That was a good team building excercise. Don't you think." said Atalante with a smile. "Absolutely." answered Knight with a smile. "Aaaaargh" shouted Heracles agreeing who came in later. "Positive. I mean yes it was good." said Mash changing out of her demiservant form. "I agree." said King Hassan who came from.... somewhere where even i, zelrecht, have no idea from. "Well a mother has to protect her children." said Minamoto no Raiko with a smile. The corridot was filled with burn marks, holes, trashed walls and molten metal dropping down from the ceiling. Barthomlew was brought to the infirmary by Asclepius and Nightingale.

"Well as it looks like you have already met your team for the Singularity. And i missed a beatdown damn it." said Gudako angry while carrying a box of embers. "Worry not contractor. The cameras hath probably recorded the slaughter before they were molten down to slack and ashes." said Hassan while looking at Knight. "What? I get angry i produce heat. It is that simple." said Knight angry and there by raising the temperature a few degrees. "Now, now lets not get angry in here. My children should after all not be unconcortable in their own home. Luckily you have not been stronger or you would have cooked my children from the inside out with your anger here." said Minamoto no Raiko with a sincere smile but the threat could clearly be heared. "Yes mam" said Knight scared.