a daily dose of insanity

Finally this story is gonna see the light of an pc instead of only my cellphone. I don't own fate grand order. Onward!!!

Well i exspected many things. From the simple answer yes to some partying i expected everything. To see my masters crying on the ground was not what i was exspecting. "Finally someone have come out of it. We have sacrificed our wallet, tickets and all our Quarts to finally get you." cried the orange haired girl. "But finally we got someone." shouted the black haired boy. Both wore the same clothing, except the girl has a skirt and. "I am sorry." i said, while getting my tissue(more accurately the least dirty piece of cloth that i carried on me somewhere) out and began wiping away their tears as good as possibel.

"Senpai. You two still still have to introduce yourself." said an always beloved eggplant. "oh yeah right we still have to. I am fujimaru ritsuka." said the black haired one. "i am gudako Ritsuka. And that adorable eggplant of an kouhai there is our dear mash." said gudako. "greetings." said Mash with a small smile. "Fou!" shouted an adorable little... spuirrel? Cat? Pomerian?. "And that little furball there is Fou." said Fujimaru while petting the animals head.

"So i am the only servant with you managed to summoned?" i asked. "No we also summoned other servants but yes you are the only servant we summoned this time with all the saint quartz we gathered. " said Fujimaru with a sad smile. "And nothing else?" i asked because i am fairly certain summoning was always a two way street. They pointed to a giant pile of cards, long thin knives and... tofu? "Do i want to know why there is more or less a ton of tofu in hot soup?" i asked confused. "No." said the twins while looking like they had seen a ghost.

"So what is the situation?" i asked after being now fully convinced that everything went insane and i just need an an task to concentrate on to not get insane myself.

(An insane explanation later)

"So you two are saying a crazy super villain has incinerated humanity and you are now traveling to those singularitys to fix them and help humanity to have a future. You two therefore are summoning heroes and famous people from all of time and space to help you fighting, while little Mash over there is a demi servant who has no idea with which servant she is fused to. You have also already corrected a singularity in Orlean, Rome and an ocean singularity called Okeanos." i summarised. "Yep." said the two twin. "That is correct." said Mash.

I took an deep breath in. Breathed out. "Am i on drugs? Is that a joke? it is not possible that, that is true." i said completly mentally destroyed. "Yep you are." said Gudako with a smile. "Senpai!" shouted Mash shocked. "What it was just a joke." said Gudako laughting. Then person i least exspected came in. King Gilgamesh. "Mongrels are you still here." said Gilgamesh laughting while opening the door.

"So that is the latest mongrel you summoned. A pitiful summon you did." said Gilgamesh pridefull when i turned to him. "Hello master are you there!" shouted someone behind me. I screamed and punched the person. Problem i used a bit to much power and accidently punched that person through the wall. And the wall behind that. And the wall behind that. We turned around looked through the hole and saw a half naked, dark haired girl unconcious. I felt sorry.

"Well done mongrel! You have struck the harlot Ishtar unconcious! Hahahaha! You have my thanks for this entertainment. Mongrels+! Shield mongrel! you have to excused yourselves for our usual painting lesson. I have to tell Enkidu about this!" shouted Gilgamesh and went off. I never felt less sorry before. I know the story of gilgamesh so i have a decent idea who that was.  

"Wait painting lessons. With armor right?" i asked having now decent idea who he was. Mash and the twins looked dead. "With armor right?" i asked completly scared of Chaldea now. "hey Ritsukas! Mash! Can you show your fulltime divine spirit around. He is a low rank divine spirit so no Vessel" was heared throught the speakers. It was a female voice laced with a bit of mischief. "You are a divine spirit!!" shouted all three of them excited. "Yeah yeah. Low rank god here now can you show me around." i said slighty unconfortable.