Another day another attack

"It is early in the morning why do we have to go out again?" asked Gudako almost sleeping back in on King Hassans shoulders while she was surrounded by light blue smoke which warms her on this cold english morning.

"It is because we have to go back to patrol again you dumbasses." said Mordred. "We know why but why do both of us now have to come. Normaly it is one rests while the other works splitting the load of the work." said Fujimaru while he was almost sleeping while walking. "Because we took down one of the core leaders of project demonic fog. They are probably gonna go on the offensive now and attack with much more numbers now. There is als the possibility that they found out the hideout because of the whole pendeling we do." said Atalante. 

"And to make sure you two are safe we decided that we are not gonna split up the servant force and make you work in one big team." said Romani. "And we don't need sleep so you can just sleep in on our backs. Mash would be really happy about that." said Knight with a smile while he simply through the almost sleeping Fujimaru on his shoulders. "Mr... I mean Knight! Why?!" said Mash emberassed. "Because for the first time in centurys i had the ability to crack that joke. and i have to say. It feels damn good." said Knight with a smile before throwing his head back and laughed.

"Why are you two even that sleepy?" asked Mordred as he saw the basicly zombified Masters. "These wretched authors stole my poor children their sleep by letting them tell their travels to them with hours of follow up questions. Also give me my child Knight. You are the person here with the biggest area of attack range while still being precise so you should have the hands free." said Raikou while taking Fujimaru from his arms and cradeling him herself while they walked.

"Hey do you smell that?" asked Knight Atalante then while sniffing the air. The entire group stopped with the masters, with Raikou getting sad that she cannot hold her child like a baby, getting down to their feet. "Yes it smells like... metal and grease. I first thought that it was because of the city or the fog but the smell is definitly getting stronger." said Atalante while a grumbeling could be heared.

"Mechanical sounds detected. There's a big one approaching!" said Mash tensed up. "Oh, speak of the devil. hah, maybe i'll finally get to fight a Helter skelter." said Mordred. "I am sorry master but your orders please." said Mash. As the helter skelter came took Knight a big exectioner sword out and slashed in one big downward swing the helter skelter in two, while breaking off the blade at the handle. Then Knight pulled out his normal blade again. "Hey that was mine!" shouted Mordred angry while stabbing an automaton. 

"There are more coming out of your direction." said Atalante while firing her arrows at the automatons. "Yeah yeah i know." said Mordred and threw her sword at the helter skelter impaling it before runing towards it and splitting, what was supposedly the head, in two when Mordred tore Clarent out of the helter skelters head. The area slowly began to fill with more automatons and helter skelter with servants raging through the masses

"well maybe we should had back to Jekyll. Not because i am tired but because to recharge on magical energy." said Mordred. "Then i have to dissapoint you. because..." began Roman. "Yeah yeah i know. So shut up and let us kill the next wave." said Mordred while everyone looked at the direction of the incomming enemies. "This is getting annoying." said Knight before lifting his palm into that direction and simply let go of a giant blast of flames which melted the metal beings down to puddles. And burned a few houses. "Shit the houses are burning! Raikou!" shouted Gudako and with one jump she sliced of the parts of the buliding that were burning.

"Ehm... Sorry?" said Knight unsure what to say. In most cases he accidently burned down forrests and not buildings. "Yeah yeah don't worry. You can simply rebuild everything after everything is over." said Mordred. "And also you melted a dozen of those things and  a few helter skelters. So it is fine. Even the fog has gone away for a bit." said Fujimaru. And he was right for a moment it was almost clear as day before the fog setteled back in. "Actualy why is that happening. Simple force of the blast?" asked Gudako. "Most probable contractor." said Hassan while they made their way back to the apartment.