_Peek to Future _

Thought communication's: (Hello).       Thoughts and Narration: yo, how ya doing?

Inner feelings: (You sly Bastard)

Talking: Hello.                 Skill's:<<Report>>                VOTW: [[Confirmed]]

Actions/Reaction's: *Happy*, *Smiles*....

(Scene change)

Time: Unknown

Place: Unknown

There was a calm, gentle soul, preferring to avoid conflict whenever possible and not showing any hostility towards humankind.

???:Thank you for your assistance .

???:....You didnt require my help in finishing that guy and the others..if you had gone all out from the beginning you would have had a chance.

A Majin far stronger than the person in question, said the above.

???:I wanted them to change their mind..i did not want to kill them.

???:Can you imagine what would have happened if i had'nt interfered...all of you would have been dead..would you rather die ,leaving the fate of your people in their hands, or would you kill them and live happily alongside your people?.

???:..............................

???:You know, i have heard rumors that you are strong....that's the reason i came here to meet you.....it's true now that i am in front of you, i can confirm it...but it's of no use if you don't use it.

???:......................................

......................

(Scene change)

Time: Unknown
Place: Unknown

A Masked Majin finally reaches the place he wanted to visit.

After a set of incidents.......a woman appears suddenly.

Both of them look at each other...the pressure surrounding them increases......the woman in question is definitely not pleased...but is intrigued by this 'someone' who can "find what she sealed"...after hearing the reason she intends to eliminate him.

The Majin and the woman at a desolated land talk about something.

???:This area is my domain...and a forbidden one..you really are a brave one, do you even know who i am?

???:".........."right? I know about you.

???: Ara, you know me.....it seems you are either a fool or ....a strong one....which one are you? why can't i sense your aura..i presume it's because of the weird mask you wear.

???:...............,Lets make a deal........,are you fine with it?

The woman seems surprised  by the proposition and gets doubtful and wary.

???:Fine.....but i have to make sure you are strong enough to enter an equal deal with me...and make sure you can fulfill your part of the end.

The woman lunges at him with the intent to kill....and the fight begins.

After a period of time....

...the more the fight prolongs, the more the woman was at disadvantage.

(Scene change)

Time: Unknown
Place: Unknown

At a Eerie land filled with a Dread aura ,Miasma, poisonous swamps which can kill many if one step into it ,and many dead bodies surrounding it , two unknown people talk.

Behind one of the man, lay thousands of other creatures at his disposal. The other one starts the conversation.

???:...........

???:..............

???:....................

???:..............

The contents of  their conversation hidden, one of them gets enraged...

leads to a fight.....

(NOTE: i still don't know how to write a fight, hopefully by the time this incident comes into play, i may get to know it.)

???:"Disintegration"....

One of them says calmly, wondering what type of face the other one makes...not that the other person can make though.

???:!!!!!!!!!!!*Stunned* How is it possible ,that 'you' ,a race of " .............." is able to use holy magic.....much less at this level?!!!!

the other on shouts at the top of his lungs, genuinely bewildered and shocked.

???:...*Laughs * it doesn't matter which race you belong to, but the amount of devotion and faith you have to something you dedicate or 'someone' in this case....

.........................................................................

_______________________________________________________________________________

So, how was it? Thrilled?

Try to uncover their identities,all of them are cannon characters .....kufufufu can you guess them all though?

Still if there are errors..mention them to me..

and advices on how i can improve my writing and describing is also accepted...adios..

.i don't know when the next chapter will be released but...i need to rack my brain how to write the first chapter...of course it will be released tomorrow..but no specific time.