Chapter 2:_Dryad Maids and Grind Grounds_

Location: Outside sealed cave

These are Dryads huh

Any Data about them, sage?

<<Report: Dryads  "Tree Fairy" are a type of Elemental that has incarnated into plant-life, with their vessels being known as Dryas Trees. They  are near the top of A rank, with some of the stronger ones among them reaching Special A. They are immortal, and only rarely leave their sacred dwellings. They're heralded by some, as the wardens of the whole forest , the one who exact divine punishment upon those who damage the forest>>

hmm, so such Powerful beings are under Veldora huh? It's definitely not surprising, given he is of the strongest race.

But though, I for one thought he would have dragon subordinate's, given he is a True dragon, I think other dragons wouldn't mind being under him, in fact they will be more than happy I guess.

(Author: Did any of you get the same Doubt as me, given he is a True dragon, it's only common that he would have dragon subordinate's under him...not only him...for the other 2 true dragon's too...but no such thing happened in cannon.)

Treyni: Young Lord, follow our lead, we will lead you to our settlement, where you can settle. Lord Veldora has made it clear that we treat you the same as him, and a personal order from our lord's brings us utmost joy.

Trya: From now onwards, you just need to say the word and we the dryads and treant's will obey your command, It brings us utmost joy, that we can serve Lord veldora's guest and friend.

Doris: Yes! You are very cute and so strong at just a young age. I would like to serve such a cute and young lord!

...

.........

.................

(Veldora....are you going through my memories...?)

(.........)

There he goes silent...he is definitely watching through them...and he definitely know's of the embarrassing compliments my maid's in my previous life gave me.

Maybe, that is the reason he set the new 'Maids' for me...and 'Dryads' at that too.

It is the dream of many boys, to have such a wish granted...being served by Dryads.

It is exciting even for me, after all, I like both pretty girls and nature, and now the combination of both of them is in front of me.

if my friends in my previous life knew that I am living such a life after death, maybe they will curse me to death and stop grieving...no they,  definitely will...even though I already died.

Though....

Sage, how do they know I am strong?

<<Report: By observing the potency of a creature's aura, their strength  can be inferred to an extent. The user's aura has been overflowing from the moment of their birth.>>