Chapter 10:_R....is, C......is and..... who is this ? (RCC)?_

Thought communication's: (Hello).            Thoughts and Narration: yo, how ya doing?

Inner feelings: (You sly Bastard)

Talking: Hello.                       Skill's:<<Report>>                      VOTW: [[Confirmed]]

Actions/Reaction's: *Happy*, *Smiles*...

Location: Dwelling of Spirits

Time: Unknown

Rimuru's (POV)

???:Oh little one, what brings you here?

A calm and ethereal voice greeted my ears.

In front of me is a beautiful woman with rainbow-colored hair, with a gentle and kind smile on her face.

(Author: I used the same dialogue for the last 2 chapters too.....heh, just to increase word count even if miniscule, and it sounds like a good starting and ending point though.)

...

Well, just by looking at her anyone can tell that she is the Queen of Spirit's....but it doesn't hurt to ask and confirm right?

Me: Um...Beautiful Miss, are you by any chance the Queen of Spirits?

???: Oh my, Such Respectfully, Dignified and Flirtatious words from the mouth of a very young majin at the same time.....But, yes to answer your question, It is I, Ramiris, The Queen of Spirits and also One of the first Generation of Demon Lords.

Hmm, It isn't surprising at all, after all I already knew that.

True Demon Lords, are beings who already went through an event called harvest-festival and evolved through such....While Demon Lords' in General suggests that they are beings of great Power, who can achieve anything with their Power alone.

Ramiris: Now for what purpose, that such a young majin such as yourself has come to my abode?

Flashback ON

Treyni: Rimuru-Sama...

While I was Stargazing at the sky from a tree, treyni suddenly appeared before me.

Me: Hmm, Treyni...What is it?

Maybe to report something.